Customer Success Specialist
Part3 is a ConstructionTech startup that gives Architects and Engineers the tools they need to manage construction. Our mission is simple – to help design a built world that’s good for people and the planet.
Architects and Engineers design the world we live in and the communities we engage in, but in modern-day construction the administrative burden is overwhelming. Part3 is here to provide the tools they need to work smarter, earn more, and keep up with the ever-increasing pace of construction.
Having raised a pre-seed round from an incredible group of investors, we’re adding new expertise to the team to help us reach the next level. Lead by an experienced team with a mix of backgrounds, we’re working to bring our technology to designers across North America.
You might be looking for a change, or simply looking for a challenge. Either way, you’re excited by a career in sales and have an entrepreneurial drive to build something meaningful.
As a CSM at Part3, you will onboard new customers, work with customers to solve issues, and proactively build the tooling and processes needed to scale a CS team working with the Co-Founder, Head of Customer Experience. You’re a results-driven, self-starter who pushes hard for success and doesn’t mind working independently.
While the pandemic has been challenging, you have enjoyed working from home and relish in the autonomy and flexibility that provides, recognizing success in this environment requires total transparency and accountability.
To that end, you leverage your outstanding communication and technical skills to solve problems fast and proactively service customers with helpful tutorials, guides, videos and written documentation.
You might have experience in the construction space, or in B2B SaaS, or you might not. What matters more is that you know how to communicate, you believe in customer service, and you know you can learn the rest. We will teach you.
Despite all of the above stuff, you’re humble. You know you’re a rockstar, but you let your results do the talking. You’re mature enough to know the difference between celebrating wins and bragging about them. While others are doing that you’re on to the next one.
- Some experience in a B2B SaaS customer-facing role, ideally in a Customer Support capacity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective time management skills with the ability to organize and prioritize workload
- Strong interpersonal and customer relationship skills
- Storyteller extraordinaire, you’re comfortable presenting a company and a product to anyone, in any setting
- Bonus for technical experience with tools like Pendo, Appcues, Intercom
- Bonus for experience in the construction industry
- Support customers through their onboarding and adoption of the platform and continue to advise the client on the new solution opportunities as the client’s business continues to grow.
- Respond to customer questions and issues with care, accuracy, and speed
- Create and improve help documentation and tooling to provide a truly excellent self-serve
- Act as the voice of the customer and influence the Part3 product roadmap to promote the best possible experience for Part3’s current and future customers.
- Collaborate with Founders to create an excellent onboarding experience and fast time-to-value for new customers
This is your chance to be more than a cog in a machine, and have a meaningful impact every day. You’ll work directly with the founding team of entrepreneurs to grow the next major ConstructionTech startup in North America.
When it comes to working culture, we’re throwing out the rule book. We have families and have grown Part3 amid a global pandemic – this has taught us the importance of a flexible work schedule, and ownership in both your work and your company.
- Company ownership
- Autonomous, meaningful, and challenging work
- Flexible working hours (you’re in control) including half-day Fridays and a generous vacation policy
See this role on LinkedIn or send your details to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org