At eSight, we make life-changing enhanced vision devices that allow people with serious visual impairment to actually see.
The most advanced and versatile low vision assistive technology, eSight is clinically-validated and worn daily by thousands of people with legal blindness to achieve their goals. Whether it’s finding a new job, pursuing a degree, travelling the world, or doing all the things that sighted people take for granted, eSight empowers our clients See New Possibilities.
This is your chance to join a rapidly growing company that’s dramatically improving individual lives and helping to create a more inclusive world. This is a paid student position from May – Aug 2021
What you’ll be working on:
- Perform activities in Logistics, shipping, receiving, handling orders; it’s a great chance to learn about basic principles of inventory management!
- Learn about MS Dynamics Inventory.
- Handle material, picking and packing parts in the warehouse, storage cage and production area.
- Record information on a simple Excel Spreadsheet.
- Responsible for picking parts and kitting in the warehouse.
- Provide immediate assistance to the Audit for Mid Sept which may require physical moving and receiving of parts and materials and record of information.
Who you are:
- You are energetic and positive in your approach. People often praise you for your initiatives. and resourcefulness!
- You are a 2nd or 3rd year student in an accredited post-secondary institution, eligible for SWPP (to see if you qualify, check out: https://www.biotalent.ca/stude… )
- You’re flexible, able to quickly learn and adapt to new environments / processes.
- You’re keen on proposing process improvements and take initiatives to get things done!
Great to have:
- Startup experience / ability to work in a fluid environment with exhibiting high adaptability.
To apply for this job please visit esight-eyewear.breezy.hr.