Website Neophyto Foods
Neophyto Foods aims to fix the food industry using plants and science. We create delicious plant-based alternatives that mimic the taste and texture of animal-based products so you don’t have to compromise. We’re reinventing the food that you eat.
We are a group of experienced builders and scientists working towards a common mission, at the intersection of food and technology.
We’re rapidly expanding in Ontario and are currently looking for a talented Revenue Analyst/Lead to join our core team. In this role, you’ll be helping us grow and manage our sales pipeline, as well as establish partnerships in new growth channels. Success in this role requires a rare combination of analytical problem solving, operations instinct, interpersonal skills, and a willingness to roll up your sleeves and get dirty.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Make an impact at an early stage fast-growing startup, working closely with the co-founders
- Build, execute, and optimize omni-channel communication and outreach strategies with prospects in various stages of the customer journey
- Conduct initial meetings with prospects
- Establish strategic partnerships in new growth channels
- Test new creative sales and marketing strategies
- Work on other strategic projects or ad hoc tasks as required
- Be one of the first 5 employees at the company
- Be converted into a full-time position depending on performance
You should have:
- Relevant post-secondary degree in Marketing, Business, Economics, or other related fields
- Relentless grit & drive – Demonstrated persistent nature and experience overcoming objections. You have a natural tendency to do everything as well as it can possibly be done
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- A hunger for learning and drive for excellence
- Strong organization skills & attention to detail
Bonus, if you have:
- Access to a vehicle and/or possess a valid driver’s licence
- Experience in business development, sales, account management, partnerships, channel development, or marketing
- Experience using various prospecting, lead generation, and communication tools
- Background in the food & beverage industry, hospitality, food-tech, consulting, or CPG
- Experience using tools such as Hubspot and GSuite
- Startup experience or desire to contribute toward a startup organization as an early employee
- Personal and career development
- Flexible semi-remote working environment
- Work closely with founders
- Opportunity for equity in the company
To apply for this job please visit www.neophytofoods.com.