Website Mary Agrotechnologies
Mary Agrotechnologies (CSE: MARY) is an agro-tech company that leverages hardware integrated with automation to create optimal growing conditions in an artificially created environment. Through proprietary design and data-driven algorithms, energy efficiency and crop yields are drastically increased, and cost to produce lowered.
We are looking for a Community Manager to help elevate our day to day customer experience, starting immediately.
You should talk to us if you:
- Care deeply about plants and technology;
- Want to join a growing startup and experience all the joy and pain;
- Excell at communication, are insightful, and sometimes funny–someone that our users want to engage with on the day to day;
- Believe an awesome team player should never be blindly checking tasks off the list like school assignments but make sure it’s good enough for your own high standards;
- Handle incoming conversations and help users troubleshoot issues;
- Manage and grow Mary’s social media rapid response, followership, mailing list;
- Engage with and build customer advocates who willingly spread word of mouth;
- Gather customer feedback for our development and product teams.
We are looking for:
- Experience in retail/service industry;
- Passion in community building and developing online relationships;
- (Bonus) Experience in creative writing.
- (Bonus) Experience in statistics and/or data analysis.
- An opportunity to join a growing startup that is idealistic and pragmatic at the same time;
- Flexible work hours and vacation policy. Snacks, drinks, and fun people to enjoy them with.
- A pet-friendly workspace so you won’t need to worry about your little friends at home.
- $50,000 to $55,000 with stock options.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com