Founded in 2015, Maple is a fast-growing health tech company with a vision to power the future of healthcare by building a connected and superior experience for patients, doctors, and other types of health providers.
We offer virtual care services across multiple distribution channels, including Direct-to-Consumer (“B2C”), Employers and Private Insurers (“B2B”) and Public Sector Institutions (“B2I”). With a growing network of 2,000+ healthcare providers and nearly 4 million Canadians with access to our services, Maple is one of Canada’s fastest-growing virtual care companies.
We have established an entrepreneurial culture centered around our purpose to support people’s health and well-being, and to strengthen the healthcare system. We attribute our success to our team, who has helped us achieve numerous noteworthy awards including: Globe and Mail’s #6 Top Growing Companies in Canada in 2021, #2 in Deloitte Canada’s Technology Fast 50 2021, LinkedIn’s Top 10 Startups in Canada 2020, and Bay Street Bull’s The Power 50: Canada’s Most Impactful Companies 2022.
In support of a high-growth mandate, we’re hiring for the position of Web Developer to join our dynamic Marketing team and help us make healthcare more accessible for Canadians. As a Marketing Web Developer, you will play a key role in fulfilling our purpose by optimizing our website’s performance to ensure an exceptional user experience and drive higher conversion rates as the company scales.
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the end-to-end development of Maple’s multi-region, multi-language website, including planning, testing, and launching new pages.
- Creating custom elements within WordPress using efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Collaborating closely with UX teams, product engineering, and marketing to enhance site functionality, user experience, and conversion rates.
- Engaging with external development teams on both large and small projects, crafting impactful experiences on our marketing website.
- Partnering with the SEO Manager to implement improvements that boost website performance, optimizing speed, usability, and search engine rankings.
- Overseeing event tracking and integrations on the website, including but not limited to GTM, RudderStack, and Salesforce.
- Proactively troubleshooting and resolving issues across our web properties, ensuring seamless user experiences.
- Collaborating with the content team to deliver consistent and engaging content that resonates with our audience.
Critical to success in this role will be your knowledge of UX (User Experience) and Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO), enhancing our website’s overall impact and effectiveness. Your Web Development and SEO proficiency will serve as the foundation for creating and maintaining a high-performing website. Additionally, your aptitude for analytics and data interpretation will drive informed decision-making while your content strategy expertise bolsters our online presence.
To apply for this job please visit maple.applytojob.com.