TwentyBN is a Toronto and Berlin based A.I. startup that is building human-like avatars that can interact with you in the real world. We have created an A.I.-powered fitness app, Fitness Ally, in which Allie guides you through workout routines, provides live form correction and pushes you to reach your health goals.
We are looking for an exceptional co-op student to work with us as a part of our Marketing/PR team. In this role, you will assist with the planning and execution of various strategies through media campaigns, events & conferences, and promoting community outreach that is in line with our brand.
- Employment Term: Full-time
- Experience: 0 to 2 years
- Education: Must be currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Marketing or a similar program and in a co-op program.
- Location: Toronto (Remote or In-office)
- Start date: Summer 2020, Fall 2020, Winter 2021
Must be enrolled in post-secondary education co-op program
What you’ll be doing
- Coordinating the company’s communications (press releases, blog posts, media submissions, fact sheets, pitches, etc.)
- Assisting with developing an enviable corporate image through social media strategy, integrated marketing campaigns and effective communication
- Creating and implementing unique and custom PR strategies
- Fostering community relations through events, public relations efforts, media initiatives, and community outreach
- Leveraging existing media relationships and cultivating new contacts within the business and industry media
- Assisting with researching, writing, and distributing press material to targeted media
- Assisting with the planning and execution of marketing events (conferences, trade shows, launches, etc.)
- Manage Social Media Accounts
- Market our products through creative and thoughtful campaigns.
Who are we looking for?
- A Relationship Builder – You must be able to build and maintain strong relationships and media contacts
- A Communicator – You have exceptional written and verbal skills with the ability to adapt to different audiences
- A Planner – You must have excellent project management skills and be able to plan and execute projects within scope and budget.
- A Hard Working Mindset – You must be self-motivated and be able to thrive in a demanding, dynamic environment.
Why you’ll love working with us
- You will be joining a company that is helping shape the future of advanced machine learning systems that understand video
- Work in a results-driven environment that offers flexible hours, autonomy and responsibility
- As a young tech start-up, the career growth potential is limitless! Every day will present a new opportunity to contribute your ideas, learn from ours and grow together
- Become part of a friendly, diverse team that values trustworthiness, a pioneer spirit and encourages a healthy work-life balance
- Have an immediate impact: your voice will be heard, your opinion will matter, and your ideas will change things
- Work in the in the thriving downtown Toronto core surrounded by Canada’s hottest tech startups
- Bi-weekly team events and monthly team socials
- A fully stocked kitchen with snacks to keep you fuelled (for when we return to our office, post lockdown)
- Highly competitive salary
- Personal development allowance (coverage for conferences, continuing education courses, etc.) and hardware allowance
How to Apply
- PDF copy of your resume
- PDF cover letter explaining why you are the ideal candidate for this role
To apply for this job please visit 20bn.applytojob.com.