Here’s your chance to join one of Toronto’s fastest-growing technology companies! Statflo provides a one-to-one outreach platform for front-line staff in retail to build authentic relationships and increase sales with their customers. Statflo’s proprietary platform is deployed in thousands of stores in North America. Statflo is committed to its team and invests in great people to build a great product and a great company.
What we do:
– Engage retail staff by providing an intuitive workflow and holistic customer lifecycle and outreach strategy that allows retail sales reps to reach out to customers directly.
– Enable stores to stay in touch with local prospects and current customers using 1:1 conversations via messaging or phone.
– Motivates and empowers teams by connecting the dots between the outreach they do and the return they get, demonstrating that with the proper coaching and messaging they can have an incredible 10% increase in same-store sales.
Why it matters:
– Millions of retail workers are handed a broom or they’re left unsupervised and resort to keeping up with their Snap streaks during the 8 hours they are idle each week. We challenge this status quo by empowering them to increase sales themselves and ultimately make more money.
– Millions of customers of wireless carriers and technology retailers want a better customer experience that is personal, proactive and timely.
– Customers and retail reps want to engage via messaging. 89% of shoppers want two-way conversations with brands and local businesses, via messaging and 83% of shoppers say they expect regular communication about their past purchases. Similarly, retail reps are uncomfortable with “cold calls” and prefer to start conversations in a medium that is more natural for them.
Statflo is looking for a talented and enthusiastic individual to join our dynamic marketing team and become a key contributor to our business If you have a detail-oriented, creative mind and appetite for technology start-ups, we want to hear from you!
Support the development of annual marketing plans and calendars
Conduct research on competitors and industry trends
Support planning and execution of events, webinars and conferences
Work closely with Growth Marketing Manager to develop measurement plans & post campaign analysis
Assist in communicating plans and garnering support across key internal stakeholders
You’ll be Successful in this Role If:
You’re interested in working with a high-growth tech startup
You’re a natural collaborator with great organizational skills
You thrive on solving challenges creatively
You’re comfortable at navigating ambiguity and aren’t scared to own something even without all the answers
You have strong research skills on the Internet
A very basic understanding of inbound marketing and Account-Based Marketing
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.