Website Node App
The Node team is made of extraordinary people who thrive on solving difficult problems and building enduring products.
We are democratizing the creator economy and building technology that transforms how businesses and content creators collaborate. We put the customer and user experience at the centre of everything we do.
Currently, our app supports over 100 brands across North America in generating UGC campaigns that are streamlined and data-driven. Our company is backed by investors from Toronto, Ottawa and Silicon Valley.
We just closed our pre-seed round of funding and will be raising a follow-on round soon, which offers fantastic opportunities for growth and equity within the company.
We’re growing fast and are seeking new team members that are curious, free-thinking, and determined to make an impact.
All roles are remote until February 2021 at the earliest.
This is an immersive marketing role where you’ll be required to wear many hats. You will help fuel user-acquisition by producing compelling content that educates customers and ensures we have clear engagement across the customer lifecycle.
As an early-stage member, you’ll collaborate closely with our founding team on initiatives that encompass marketing, sales, and product development.
- Must have prior experience managing an active LinkedIn and/or Twitter account. You’ll be asked to show accounts you’ve managed in the past as a reference (doesn’t have to be business page)
- Excellent verbal and written skills. Candidates will be assessed thoroughly on their ability to communicate.
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to work and make decisions independently
- A sense of urgency— we’re moving very fast and have ambitious milestones
- Willingness to get creative, take risks, and experiment. We’re constantly iterating and you’ll be required to validate all of your ideas and assumptions through rapid testing
- At least 1 year of experience working in a fast-paced marketing role
- Manage our company LinkedIn and Twitter pages to a high standard and act as a point of contact for inquires from social media
- Produce white-papers and case studies for digital distribution
- Build and maintain relationships with customers and creators in the Node community
- Oversee customer on-boarding email notifications and improve engagement across all stages of the user-lifecycle
- Identify appropriate marketing technologies, processes, and techniques to deliver marketing content and increase customer touch-points
- Establish your personal and team goals, and work with your managers to create a comprehensive strategy to achieve your milestones
- Knowledge or any background working with a CRM tool such as Hubspot, Salesforce, Infusionsoft, etc.
- We value entrepreneurship and would love to hear about a business or side-project you’ve led
- Passion for food and drink is a major asset!
- Experience producing creative content! (photography, blog, video series, etc)
- Preference will be given to Canadian Citizens or Permanent Residents AND students enrolled in a Canadian University or College program
If you’d like to be considered for this role, send an email to email@example.com introducing yourself. (no essays please)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org