AWAKE is an innovative food company and pioneer in the energy snacks space. Since launch in 2012, AWAKE has become a go-to brand for those looking to get things done. Available in over 20,000 locations across North America, our growth journey is just getting started. We believe that food should be functional, but never at the expense of taste.
At AWAKE we strive to create a culture that is super productive and fun. We’re looking for smart, driven go-getters who want to do great work, to join our team.
Marketing Coordinator – Internship or Co-Op
About the role:
The Marketing Coordinator role is designed for a recent graphic design graduate with interest in growing their marketing toolkit. The role drives company growth by:
- Digital Asset Creation – use brand agency templates to update, edit and design original creative to be used across digital mediums (social posts, sponsored ads, on site edits)
- Community Management – respond to and engage with customers across social platforms; identify and enroll influencers to spread brand awareness
- Social Media – plan, design and post content
- Customer Service – respond to customer inquiries in a timely manner through Zendesk
- Sampling Program – organize and facilitate online sampling initiatives
- Other Requests – ad hoc tasks as requested by the team
- You have a degree or diploma in design, marketing or advertising
- You have demonstrated technical design skills. Proficient with Illustrator, Photoshop. Experience with Sketch, Figma or Zeplin considered an asset
- You have an eye for branding and design
- You have a passion for social media
- You have strong written communication skills
To apply for this job please visit awakechocolate.com.