Ecopia AI is an industry-leading artificial intelligence company specializing in extracting insight from geospatial big data. Millions of geospatial images are captured daily by satellites, airplanes, and other vehicles. Ecopia converts this flood of imagery into high-definition (HD) maps, empowering a wide range of decision-makers with better information about the physical world.
We’re looking for a marketing associate to support the marketing team in content production, project management, demand generation, and sales enablement. This interdisciplinary role will expose the employee to all aspects of marketing, from lead generation activities to strategic plan execution and everything in between. This is an ideal position for someone looking to explore the many functions of a marketing team at a dynamic B2B tech company. This role will report to the Director of Content & Product Marketing, and provide an opportunity for the marketing associate to gain valuable experience and grow into a more specialized and senior role at the company.
Ecopia’s flexible hybrid remote working environment allows you to work from home and/or our office in the beautiful MaRS Discovery District building at 101 College Street in Toronto. Join us on the journey to map the world!
- Writing blogs, press releases, and other sales collateral to support the content roadmap
- Drafting email campaigns for the sales team to leverage in strategic outreach
- Coordinating webinars, trade shows, and other events or engagements
- Posting on social media and publishing content on our website
- Project managing content production by gathering stakeholder feedback and approval
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, or related field
- 1-2 years of B2B tech experience (coop or internship acceptable)
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Highly organized work style and proven experience managing multiple projects at once
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop or Canva is a plus
- Familiarity with the mapping or geospatial industry is a plus
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Ecopia is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive working environment. We welcome applications from qualified candidates of all backgrounds regardless of age, physical ability, gender, race, religion, or sexual orientation. We will provide any requested accommodation to candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process.
To apply for this job please visit ecopiatech.bamboohr.com.