Local Logic develops vertical AI software to enable data driven investment decisions in Real Estate.
Over 4 years ago Local Logic’s founding team set out to combine the disciplines of Urban planning and Data Science to radically change the way Real Estate decisions are made. We started with a focus on understanding “location” with 17 scores for every location in the US and Canada. Then we set out to build tools which are now providing insights to millions of users a month. To date we have collected over 5.5Bn data-points, including 1.1Bn consumer interactions to build insights and analysis – that only we can do. Join our team, to change the way cities are built and help impact the future of our world.
We are committed to being helpful, driven, growth oriented, honest, and inclusive.
Local Logic is looking for our first Manager of Strategic Partnerships for Local Analytics. The ideal candidate loves the real estate industry and has a rolodex of known Developer, REIT, and Residential Multi-family executives across the US – bonus if you know the Canadian market as well! You are entrepreneurial, value building relationships and have built a career on providing value and building trust with customers and peers. You can jump in, quickly learn the product and begin bringing it out to market.
About the Role:
This role is integral to the growth and advancement of Local Logic as a Global leader in providing real estate data and analytics. In this position you will manage relationships across the US and Canada, and work cross-functionally with the Growth team (Marketing, Sales, BusDev, Customer Success), Product and Executive Leadership.
- Exceed Sales Quota
- Assist in crafting messaging and creating content to drive initiatives
- Present Local Logic to target accounts in the US and Canada
- Track all activities in Salesforce
- Work closely with marketing and the Growth team to refine our offerings
- Collaborate with Product and Growth to bring market learnings to Headquarters
- Represent the company at conferences and events
- Travel as needed to exceed goals – travel is a requirement of the role, expect upwards of 30-50%
- 5+ years in account management or sales
- Significant experience and knowledge of the US Real Estate industry
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce or equivalent CRM
- Comfortable with Google Drive, Google for Work, and cloud based technology such as Slack
- Adept at presenting to C-level executives
Why work for Local Logic:
- Equal opportunity employer with strong commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Flexible hours
- Excellent Health, Dental and Vision benefits
- Life, AD&D and Long Term Illness insurance
- Career development opportunities
- Sweet maps
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Free snacks, coffee, tea
- Parental leave
- Health and Wellness Credit
- Your choice of Mac vs. PC
- Desk greenery
To apply for this job please visit hire.withgoogle.com.