GRIN TECHNOLOGIES INC.
THIS JOB IS BASED OUT OF REMOTE (US)
GRIN is the pioneer behind the world’s first Creator Management platform, designed for the next generation of brands who recognize that, in the creator economy, authenticity is everything. Our platform supports every brand’s journey to connecting with consumers through authentic creator relationships and is listed #1 across all top review sites including Capterra, G2 Crowd and Influencer Marketing Hub. Thousands of the world’s fastest-growing brands – including SKIMS, Warby Parker, Allbirds, Mejuri, and MVMT – use GRIN to make creators feel like trusted, empowered partners and work with them to build their brands into household names. Together, we are revolutionizing the Creator Economy. GRIN is headquartered in Sacramento, CA, yet has a “Remote First” work policy and culture, meaning remote work is the default. Our Core Business Hours are 9am-3pm PST, so we expect all of our employees to work at least during those hours and are flexible on the rest of your hours.
Our culture is a team-first mentality built on the Core Values of Integrity, Humility, Take Action, Think Big, and Ownership and shared by every single employee. At GRIN, we expect everyone to do the right thing, which instills trust and allows us to tackle the big issues and make things happen. We move fast, because in our industry, time is our biggest opponent. We aren’t afraid to ship quickly and make changes down the road. We empower our employees to make decisions with no red tape and no fear of reprisal, as long as they take ownership and adapt along the way.
GRIN is looking for a Manager, Sales that will be responsible for training, coaching, and motivating a team of high performing Sales Representatives/Account Executives, as well as hiring future Sales Reps. You will be a frontline manager focused on building sales pipeline and achieving team quotas. You will partner closely with Sales Leadership, Business Development, and Marketing to collaborate and develop our sales strategy while driving key initiatives to achieve sales objectives.
What You’ll Do:
- Hiring, onboarding, and developing a team of Account Executives
- Proactively identify and launch initiatives to drive both new business acquisition growth and operational excellence
- Lead through GRIN culture and values—be a culture carrier
- Provide regular coaching, feedback, and professional development
- Regularly report on team/individual results
- Articulate the business value of GRIN, and maintain in-depth knowledge of the GRIN platform, our competitors, and industry trends
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment
- Other duties as assigned
What You’ll Bring:
- 6+ years of software sales experience as a Sales Rep or Account Executive
- 4+ years of sales leadership experience in B2B SaaS Sales
- Consistent track record of overachieving quotas and targets
- Strong experience using Salesforce.com, Outreach.io and other sales tools/products to drive productivity
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and people management skills
- A passion for coaching and developing world-class talent
- Expertise in understanding of the sales process and dynamics
Competencies and Traits:
The ideal candidate would be someone who has a strong work ethic, is an effective communicator and has a desire to coach the team in sales best practices.
In addition, you will be:
- Comfortable on the phone reaching out to cold prospects
- Naturally outgoing
- Coachable – welcomes feedback and a strong desire to improve
- Agile – you thrive in a dynamic environment and possess improvisational skills
- Excellent at time management and organization
- Outstanding in written and oral communication
- Exceptional at prospecting
- Persuasive while presenting GRIN’s value and aligning it to the customers top challenges
We recognize the imposter syndrome might show its head as you read through this job description and although you might not check every box, we don’t want to miss out on the possibility of speaking with a perfectly imperfect candidate. So if you think you have what it takes – apply today and let’s discuss!
- Competitive salary
- 16 days of PTO + 10 Sick Days + 14 paid holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) program plus match
- Paid Child Bonding Leave
- Home Office set up
- Career Development Reimbursement
- Employee Stock Option Program
- Career path opportunities in a great startup environment
- Tons of growth opportunity
To apply for this job please visit grin.co.