GRIN TECHNOLOGIES INC.
THIS JOB IS REMOTE BASED OUT OF (US)
GRIN is the pioneer behind the world’s first Creator Management platform, designed for the next generation of brands who recognize that, in the creator economy, authenticity is everything. Our platform supports every brand’s journey to connecting with consumers through authentic creator relationships and is listed #1 across all top review sites including Capterra, G2 Crowd and Influencer Marketing Hub. Thousands of the world’s fastest-growing brands – including SKIMS, Warby Parker, Allbirds, Mejuri, and MVMT – use GRIN to make creators feel like trusted, empowered partners and work with them to build their brands into household names. Together, we are revolutionizing the Creator Economy. GRIN is headquartered in Sacramento, CA, yet has a “Remote First” work policy and culture, meaning remote work is the default. Our Core Business Hours are 9am-3pm PST, so we expect all of our employees to work at least during those hours and are flexible on the rest of your hours.
Our culture is a team-first mentality built on the Core Values of Integrity, Humility, Take Action, Think Big, and Ownership and shared by every single employee. At GRIN, we expect everyone to do the right thing, which instills trust and allows us to tackle the big issues and make things happen. We move fast, because in our industry, time is our biggest opponent. We aren’t afraid to ship quickly and make changes down the road. We empower our employees to make decisions with no red tape and no fear of reprisal, as long as they take ownership and adapt along the way.
GRIN is looking for a Manager of Business Development that will be responsible for, training, coaching, and motivating a team of high performing Outbound Business Development Reps (BDR’s), as well as hiring future Business Development Reps. You will be a frontline manager focused on building sales pipeline and achieving team quotas. You will partner closely with Sales Leadership, Account Executives and Marketing to collaborate and develop our sales strategy while driving key initiatives to achieve sales objectives. The ideal candidate loves solving challenges, motivating his/her team and is constantly looking for ways to improve the sales process and conversion rates.
Our culture is a team-first mentality built on the Core Values of Integrity, Humility, Take Action, Think Big, and Ownership and shared by every single employee. At GRIN, we expect everyone to do the right thing, which instills trust and allows us to tackle the big issues and make things happen. We move fast because in our industry, time is our biggest opponent. We aren’t afraid to ship quickly and make changes down the road. We empower our employees to make decisions with no red tape and no fear of reprisal, as long as they take ownership and adapt along the way.
What you’ll do:
- Hiring, onboarding, and developing a team of Outbound BDR’s
- Proactively identifying and launching initiatives to drive both new business development growth and operational excellence
- Inspiring and up-leveling your direct reports
- Leading through GRIN culture and values—be a culture carrier
- Provide regular coaching, feedback, and professional development
- Regularly reporting on team/individual results
- Articulating the business value of GRIN, and maintaining in-depth knowledge of the GRIN platform, our competitors, and industry trends
- Thriving in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment
- Other duties as assigned
What you’ll bring:
- 2+ years of software sales experience as an SDR and/or AE
- 1+ years of sales leadership experience in B2B SaaS
- Experience interviewing and hiring BDR’s
- Success in overachieving quotas and targets
- Strong experience using Salesforce.com, Outreach.io and other sales tools/products
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and people management skills
- A passion for coaching and developing world-class talent
We recognize the imposter syndrome might show its head as you read through this job description and although you might not check every box, we don’t want to miss out on the possibility of speaking with a perfectly imperfect candidate. So if you think you have what it takes – apply today and let’s discuss!
- Competitive salary
- 16 days of PTO + 10 Sick Days + 14 paid holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) program plus match
- Paid Child Bonding Leave
- Home Office set up
- Career Development Reimbursement
- Employee Stock Option Program
- Career path opportunities in a great startup environment
- Tons of growth opportunity
To apply for this job please visit grin.co.