We Who we are at Railz
Railz is building the largest financial data network and with it we empower our customers to make sense of messy accounting data. We are looking for a manager in product marketing who can join our team.
Some reasons you’ll love working for Railz:
- Fully remote team with a belief in company success through a remote work environment
- Flexible work schedule and plenty of vacation and personal days
- New desk and chair for your home office
- Team events with Uber Eats dollars for a free lunch
- Education opportunities, such as our Railz Academy, hackathons, and more
- Competitive salary, benefits, and equity incentives
- Health spending account
- Promotions within the company for career growth
- Railz is Great Place to Work Certified!
About the role at Railz
- Lead the B2B product marketing strategy and work with the Marketing team to refine the product marketing strategy
- Develop programs along with Product team to re-engage with existing customers
- Promote new product & service features using lead nurturing tactics
- Discover new product marketing opportunities by performing market analysis
- Analyze and measure the effectiveness of existing campaigns
- Contribute to the product content development for target customers
- Continuously develop new strategies to increase touchpoints within a customer’s journey in order to optimize conversion rates
- Work with sales on sales enablement strategies
- Work cross-functionally with different teams to create scalable go-to-market strategies and implement the strategies
- Track, measure and evaluate program effectiveness/ROI and continuously optimize marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with agencies and freelancers as needed on specific marketing campaigns and paid advertising efforts
- Constantly experiment with new product marketing tactics and strategies to continually improve our overall marketing strategy
- Translate performance of product marketing campaigns to leadership
- Reports to the Director of Marketing
Who you are as an amazing product marketing manager:
- You have a minimum of 3-5 years of product marketing experience, preferably B2B SaaS or financial services/technology.
- Technical product or project management experience and prior experience working alongside technical teams.
- You have a proven track record in building product marketing campaigns that generate sales pipeline.
- You have excellent organization and project management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Have a track record of building and shipping products that customers love, and internal tools that help teams do their best work.
- You are analytical and data-driven thinking and execute strategy based on performance and ROI.
- You take ownership and have a high level of accountability and pride in your work.
- Collaborating with marketing team on customer-prospecting and -facing content.
- You are familiar with working alongside product, engineering, marketing, and sales teams in a fast-pace scale-up environment.
- Prioritize, build, and execute product marketing plans by breaking down complex solutions into discrete phases that deliver value incrementally.
- Experience speaking with customers and relaying information to Product and other teams in an effective way.
- You have experience with HubSpot, Salesforce, SalesLoft, Google Analytics and other tools to manage and measure campaigns and draft reports for sales, marketing, and management.
- You have experience with working with demand generation and other marketing team members to produce effective product materials.
- You want to work for a full and future remote team that relies on services such as Trello, Google Workspace, and Slack to stay connected.
- You have expertise in the use of product analytics tools and platforms to understand and improve marketing results, such as Intercom, Zendesk, and others.
- You have an interest in financial technology (fintech) or the future of banking or software, as an asset.
What to expect from the application process at Railz:
- You will receive a “yes, we are moving forward with the interview process” email response within one week of your application submission
- Meet with our Director of Marketing via video call
- Submit practical assignment on theoretical product marketing campaign for Railz
- Meet our Manager of Demand Generation
- Meet with our CEO via video call
- Written offer made within 3-4 business days following meeting with CEO, if successful candidate
To apply for this job please visit railzai.bamboohr.com.