We Who we are at Railz
Railz is building the largest financial data network and with it we empower our customers to make sense of messy accounting data. We are looking for a manager in demand generation who can join our team to drive exponential growth in lead generation, sales enablement, and digital advertising success for Railz.
Some reasons you’ll love working for Railz:
- Fully remote team with a belief in company success through a remote office
- Flexible work schedule and plenty of vacation and personal days
- New desk and chair for your home office
- Team events with Uber Eats dollars for a free lunch
- Education opportunities, such as our Railz Academy, hackathons, and more
- Competitive salary, benefits, and equity incentives
- Health spending account
- Promotions within the company for career growth
- Railz is Great Place to Work Certified!
About the role at Railz
- Lead the B2B demand generation strategy and work with the marketing team to refine the paid marketing strategy.
- Develop programs along with sales team to re-engage with existing customers.
- Promote new product & service features using lead nurturing tactics
- Discover new marketing opportunities by performing market analysis
- Analyzing and measuring the effectiveness of existing campaigns
- Contribute to the content development for target consumers
- Translating performance of demand generation campaigns to leadership
- Continuously develop new strategies to increase touchpoints within a customer’s journey in order to optimize conversion rates
- Execute the paid marketing plan to achieve performance goals for Railz’s website, brand, and organic marketing in partnership with demand generation, sales enablement, product marketing, virtual events, analytics, and more.
- Work cross-functionally with different teams to create scalable demand generation campaigns that build sales pipeline, accelerate deals and convert opportunities.
- Increase marketing-qualified leads, by converting engaged contacts through calls-to-action, landing pages, and content.
- Track, measure and evaluate program effectiveness/ROI and continuously optimize marketing campaigns.
- Manage the creation of landing pages that align with our website and brand and deliver best ROI on ads.
- Manage the expense and budget of campaigns, and estimate monthly lead volume and cost.
- Collaborate with agencies and freelancers as needed on specific marketing campaigns and paid advertising efforts.
- Constantly experiment with new marketing tactics and strategies to continually improve our marketing strategy.
- Expertise in the use of CRM and marketing automation platforms to understand and improve marketing results.
- Reports to the Director of Marketing.
Who you are as an amazing demand generation manager:
- You have a minimum of 3-5 years of paid marketing experience, preferably B2B SaaS or financial services/technology.
- You have a proven track record in building marketing campaigns that generate sales pipeline.
- You have excellent organization and project management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- You are analytical and data-driven thinking and execute strategy based on performance and ROI.
- You take ownership and have a high level of accountability and pride in your work.
- You are familiar with working alongside sales, product, engineering, and marketing teams in a fast-pace scale-up environment.
- You have experience with HubSpot, Salesforce, SalesLoft, Google Analytics and other tools to manage and measure campaigns and draft reports for sales, marketing, and management.
- You have experience with Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads, and other search engine marketing and social media tools and advertising platforms.
- You want to work for a full and future remote team that relies on services such as Trello, Google Workspace, and Slack to stay connected.
- You have an interest in financial technology (fintech) or the future of banking or software, as an asset.
What to expect from the application process at Railz:
- You will receive a “yes, we are moving forward with the interview process” email response within one week of your application submission
- Meet with our Director of Marketing via video call
- Submit practical assignment on theoretical ad campaign for Railz
- Meet with our CEO via video call
- Written offer made within 1-2 business days following meeting with CEO
To apply for this job please visit railzai.bamboohr.com.