Kepler is on a Mission to bring the internet to space. Incorporated in 2015, Kepler’s guiding star is to enable the space economy through the creation of a communication network in Low Earth Orbit (LEO) that will provide connectivity services to other space missions, be they on orbit in LEO, MEO, GEO, or beyond. With an expanding base of early customers and our first 19 satellites in orbit, Kepler is continuing to grow and expand its most important asset – the Team! Based out of our HQ in Toronto and with an office in the UK and a newly formed office in the US we are building towards a truly global company delivering a product for the whole world.
We invest heavily to deliver the best products to our customers, so we’re on the hunt for a top-tier Junior Accountant who will primarily be responsible for supporting bookkeeping and finance administration.
This role works closely with all members of Finance and also the Supply Chain team to help Kepler keep thriving in its day-to-day Finance operations.
- Accurately prepare and process accounts receivable and accounts payable in a timely manner ensuring documentation records are maintained.
- Actively participate in month-end and year-end close processes: credit card and bank reconciliations, booking journal entries, preparation of monthly financial statements and providing analysis.
- Manage office expense policy processes, approval and adherence to policy.
- Prepare HST tax returns and other regulatory or corporate reporting requirements in a timely manner.
- Maintain finance procedures and related process documents.
- Contribute to a team effort and undertakes other special projects as requested.
- Degree in Accounting or related fields. CPA candidate
- 1+ years equivalent experience in a similar role
- High attention to detail and strong customer service skills.
- Well-developed analytical, problem-solving and communication skills.
- A growth mindset and personality excited to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Dependable and results-driven.
- Highly organized.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills; specifically, advanced features of Excel.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.