At BioRender, our mission is to empower the world to learn and communicate science faster through visuals. We are passionate about democratizing science communication in order to accelerate scientific discovery and understanding. We’re looking for amazing people to help create the world’s go-to-place and platform where science is communicated. Come join us!
We’re hiring an IT Intern to assist with the hardware and software onboarding of new employees. You’ll help create IT onboarding documentation and respond to day-to-day user troubleshooting requests. This is a 4-6 month internship.
Our ideal fit
- Technology savvy and understanding of fundamental IT concepts
- User-focused, detail and process-oriented
- Eager to learn and follow industry best practices
- Has significant success in supporting customers
What you’ll be doing
- Complete on/off-boarding of employees accurately and on time
- Analyze and fill in gaps in IT documentation
- Unblock users by resolving technical issues
- Assist in building and maintaining a scalable IT infrastructure (eg. switching integrations from individual dependencies to a service account, implementation of new software)
What you bring to the table
- Creative problem solving
- Ability to explain technical concepts in simple terms
- Basic knowledge of standard networking technologies (DNS, DHCP, VLAN)
- Solid knowledge of macOS and Windows, ability to troubleshoot common issues
- Understanding of the following concepts: MDM, IdP, Directory Services
- Nice to have: hands-on experience with MDM, G Suite, network equipment
- College IT diploma + 1 year of experience or 3-4 years of experience in the field
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.