eSight is looking for a committed, deadline-driven International Business Development Intern to join our excellent International Sales team. They will be supporting eSight’s international launch in France, Germany, and the United Kingdom.
The International Business Development Intern will complete all tasks assigned by the Manager, which may include conducting market research, identifying business opportunities, managing email campaigns, generating sales leads, making cold calls, participating in meetings, and assisting the International Sales department wherever possible. The candidate should be able to take instruction, but also work unsupervised when required.
To be successful as an International Business Development Intern, the candidate should be willing to learn as much about the company as possible and be able to spot opportunities that have been overlooked by others. Outstanding Interns are problem solvers who know the value of building lasting, professional relationships with clients.
This position is set to start ASAP, and can be located in either Toronto of Ottawa.
- Working closely with the Manager or designate and completing all allocated tasks.
- Calling potential distribution partners/key stakeholders in Germany, France, and the United Kingdom.
- Conducting desktop research or gathering information through surveys in Germany, France, and the United Kingdom.
- Supporting eSight’s international launch in France, Germany, and the United Kingdom
- Connecting with eSight’s North American Sales and Marketing teams.
- Updating documents and sales records.
- Updating Salesforce records.
Sales Intern Requirements:
- Enrolled in an undergraduate business degree.
- The ideal candidate is bilingual in English and French.
- Strong self-motivation with great interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- Business/entrepreneurial mindset
To apply for this job please visit esight-eyewear.breezy.hr.