Are you a university student/new grad interested in pursuing a career in Talent/HR? Or maybe you are an aspiring entrepreneur, or someone who has already started something and are looking to learn from the inside before you go off to make it big? Do you enjoy being part of a team that is making a real difference to the success of small business owners? If so, read on.
FundThrough is an online platform that enables businesses to control when they get paid on their invoices. We’re helping business owners eliminate cash flow gaps by giving them the power and flexibility to get their invoices paid when they want, with one click, and in as little as 24 hours through a magical tech-enabled platform. Launched in 2014 we’ve shot out to become a leader in the Canadian FinTech space, funding millions of dollars in invoices every month. We’re venture-backed and growing our revenue, customer base and technology aggressively.
FundThrough is looking for a Talent Experience Intern. We are on an exciting journey across functions to mature our products, processes, customer and team journey. This is a great opportunity to contribute to our scaling while also learning the ropes from an experienced start-up team. The ideal candidate is interested in the culture and capacity building aspects of Talent/HR. They are resourceful, hyper organized, curious, highly collaborative and self-motivated.
- Manage key aspects of team culture such as weekly lunches, Findings Friday, birthday celebrations etc.
- Immerse yourself in the co-founders current daily/weekly/monthly schedules, with an eye to balancing priorities and identifying areas for improving efficiency. Proactively address scheduling conflicts, engaging stakeholders in prioritization discussions.
- Researching and arranging relevant speaking engagements, such as on panels, at conferences etc. to increase FundThrough’s public profile.
- Investigate and apply for relevant grants, awards, recognition lists etc.
- Support ensuring a positive employee experience such as maintaining office/remote talent operations, supporting requests from the team, etc.
- Other projects as assigned
- Ability to commit to this role for a minimum of 6 months.
- Experience in a role demanding a high level of initiative, attention to detail, multi-tasking and creative problem solving.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to learn from experienced founders. You may already have started something, have an idea for your own startup, or aspire to lead a company in the future.
- Incredible organizational skills; must be detail-oriented, have outstanding skills to prioritize, multitask and work in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities.
- Strong team player with experience working with cross functional teams.
- Enjoy working on multiple concurrent projects and pride yourself on being self-driven, highly motivated, resourceful and creative.
To apply for this job please visit fundthrough.humi.ca.