We are building new digital infrastructure for the mortgage industry. We transform traditional lenders into Fintechs, and our platform gives banks and their teams the tools they need to shine. We use data and design to improve customer journeys, reimagine the borrowing process, and arm lenders with the analytical capabilities that will drive their digital transformations.
You will be joining a diverse and tight-knit team that has been building enterprise lending systems for a decade, and was the founding technology team at Borrowell. Our company culture is high performing, respectful, trusting and we like to laugh, a lot. We take pride in our work, thrive on credibility, and celebrate our successes.
About the Opportunity
- You will learn how to build, test, ship and scale applications
- You will learn how to work in a fast paced agile development environment alongside talented engineers, QA’s and business operations leaders.
- You have a solid programming foundation and understand that quality scalable code is a necessity for success
- You have excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
- You are inquisitive, research questions and answers
- You are excited at the prospect of learning cross functional skill sets primarily around, coding and testing.
SAVVYY is a team of seasoned technology and financial services professionals with a successful track record of building enterprise lending systems. We pride ourselves on open communication, trust and respect. We work hard and work smart, bring a positive outlook to our work and have fun while doing it!
SAVVYY is an equal opportunity employer strongly committed to diversity and inclusion. Join us and build something incredible!
- Please note that due to the sector we support the selected candidate will be required to pass a criminal background check.
- This is a 16 week internship – candidates must be located in Canada the entire time and be eligible to work in Canada without sponsorship and on Easter Standard Time
To apply for this job please visit savvyy-ai.breezy.hr.