Statflo is the leading compliant one-to-one business text messaging platform that enables businesses to have meaningful, two-way conversations with their customers. We’re growingly quickly as a company, and want to invest in great people. We’re currently looking for an Intermediate Product Designer to join our Team!
What we do at Statflo
- Enable businesses to conduct one-to-one, personalized outreach over text to retain, engage, and grow their customer base
- Provide frontline teams with a seamless user experience with access to full customer context in a single place, allowing for more productive and engaging customer conversations
- Ensure that businesses are conducting customer outreach compliantly and effectively
The Design Team at Statflo is seeking an Intermediate Product Designer who is passionate about crafting user experiences that solve complicated problems. The ideal candidate has a passion for tackling complex problems by crafting sophisticated, intuitive, and straightforward design solutions and work cross-functionally to deliver high-quality designs. Additionally, a strong team player with the ability to engage with all levels of the organization. You will use your knowledge of interactions and visual design to create wireframes, UI design, and product prototypes.
- Collaborate with product, data, engineering, and management to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch (and then some)
- Share work early and often and seek out constructive feedback from peers, product teams, and other stakeholders.
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for our users
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
- Inspire the entire team (including your cross-functional) partners by bringing new ideas to the table.
What You Need to be Successful:
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in a product or design role.
- Experience building enterprise products (B2B).
- Experience with user-centred design principles
- Strong experience in building or working with design systems, design tools, and prototyping tools.
- Drive to thoughtfully design complex products for scale working with an evolving design system.
- Strong desire to take initiative; thrive on change and be comfortable with ambiguity.
- Proficiency with key design tool – Figma.
- Proficiency with web and accessibility standards.
To apply for this job please visit statflo.bamboohr.com.