Help Us Shape the Future of Healthcare
At League, we’re big on building connections – both through our product and with each other. Our platform is consumer centric, personalized and always on. It’s a front door to healthcare that empowers people to live healthier, happier lives. Every day.
When you feel connected to our mission, values and the work you do, you’re driven to perform your best every day. When you feel connected to people you work with, you’re able to build meaningful relationships that last. Together, we share the ultimate goal of delivering better health outcomes for everyone.
The world has changed, and so has the way we work. We believe you can work where you work best (whether it’s in the office all the time, a few days a week, or none of the time), and still feel connected to our mission, values, purpose, and each other. League is headquartered in Toronto with a second office in Chicago and we believe in empowering Leaguers to work their way—anywhere that works for them in Canada and the US.
All Leaguers have League life moments – moments in our careers that connect us to League’s mission and values, to each other and to our amazing work – every day.
Will your first League life moment be meeting our team? We can’t wait to meet you.
As an Integrated Marketing Intern you are responsible for assisting our member marketing team on marketing campaigns, including strategic brainstorming, content creation, and campaign management. You will also have the opportunity to work collaboratively with the team on special projects to drive the business.
This isn’t your typical summer internship. As one of the few Canadian tech unicorns, you will move quickly, creatively and expect the unexpected. You will work with great people and make an impact from day one.
In this role, you will:
- Work with member marketing teams to help execute marketing plans to support 2022 KPIs
- Analyze competitive, consumer and overall market trends to help drive strategy
- Lead special projects to personalize the member experience
- Consolidate monthly overview of a group of marketing campaigns, sharing campaign status, owners, and pending items to ensure a timely deployment
- Support project management for campaign briefs, including but not limited to, scheduling kick-off meetings, uploading briefs to Asana, assigning subtasks, and posting new tickets to relevant creative channels
- Utilize Marketing tools to build, test, deploy omni-channel marketing campaigns, including email and push
- Assist with developing personalized content in Marketing Cloud by partnering with key stakeholders across the business, such as the health content team, Marketplace and Design teams, to identify marketing image assets and creating a content catalog with relevant meta tags and personalization attributes to drive targeted communications
- Support with the documentation of automations and building a robust automation library
- Update member experience and education materials / collateral that drives customer and member awareness, understanding, interest, consideration, and engagement
- Any other tasks that might be necessary to the team’s success during the duration of the individual’s internship
What you bring:
- Leadership: You are constantly looking for opportunities, never settling for good enough and strive to deliver excellence – even if it’s outside of your responsibilities
- Problem Solver: You are a critical thinker, constantly uncovering insights that will help influence end to end strategy
- Communication: You craft compelling stories internally and externally to get things done
- Accountability: You are self-motivated, have strong organization skills, fast learner, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
- You have good organization and project management skills
- You’re excited to learn about the latest technology involving health and wellness
- You want to work in a fast-paced environment and you love to meet/work with new people
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree in business or a related field
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.