In life sciences, education is an underutilized strategic lever that can transform patient outcomes. With the industry’s best Omnichannel Education platform, our vision is to set the gold standard for education in healthcare and life sciences. ACTO is helping drive better patient outcomes by changing how education is delivered to learners across the care continuum.
In this role you will:
- Understand the vision, expectations, and success criterias of the customer for implementing ACTO and creating a plan to achieve those goals in a timely manner.
- Assisting senior cusotmer success team members to meet deliverables on time in order to gain a customers confidence.
- Effectively use professional services tools to track and manage your customers journey by documenting each interaction with a customer. Ensure customer data is secure and privacy requirements are met.
- Proactively manage forecasted, unexpected changes and issues; providing resolve.
- Meet with customers regularly to guide them through the implementation.
- Work cross-functionally with team members, to continuously improve on implementation strategies and roadmaps.
- Build a strong relationship with customers by providing them with the tools and knowledge necessary to maintain engagement and advocate ACTO within their organization.
- Feedback loop to product – providing suggestions to ensure a frictionless experience during implementation.
- Escalations – proactively managing customer issues and problems within the implementation. Bringing it up to management when necessary.
- Ensuring the customer is setup for launch and adoption of ACTO.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An eye for detail and ability to work in a fast paced, team environment.
- Utilize well-defined personal habits and systems for prioritizing and completing work.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Experience within the life sciences / healthcare industry.
To apply for this job please visit secure.collage.co.