At DIALOG, our Human Resources team is an essential partner to our practice leaders to help us on our journey “to be widely recognized as the pre-eminent Canadian design practice and improve communities globally.” You’ll have a dual role as the prime HR partner for our Toronto studio and will have national strategy and program scope for either Talent Acquisition, or Employee Experience, Health & Safety & Operations. You’ll help us foster an engaging purpose-driven culture by tapping into the unlimited potential, inspiration, creativity, and drive of DIALOGers, while being a catalyst to bring our Values to life.
- How you’ll make a difference
- You’ll partner with our Studio Managing Principal to ensure people-related priorities are aligned and focused, and that there is an engaging, flexible, and community-oriented culture, that enables our people to perform at their best.
- You’ll build strong trusting relationships as an advisor and partner to our Principals and Coaches, to support our continued focus on building DIALOG as an integrated interdisciplinary design practice.
- You’ll contribute to and will deliver on a broad set of people-enabled strategies that contribute to business outcomes and that embody our Values of Collaboration, Diversity, Aspiration, and Optimism.
- You’ll be the prime owner for firm-wide people strategies, programs, and metrics in either Talent Acquisition to help us develop a diverse talent pipeline across our disciplines, or in Employee Experience, Health & Safety, and Operations to deliver an intuitive, engaging, and frictionless experience for our DIALOGers.
- You’ll contribute to a caring culture and exceptional employee experience by providing guidance and support to DIALOGers related to people matters, and in partnership with our People Services and Studio Operations teams.
- Who you are
- You are a strategic HR practitioner and business partner, with a passion for enabling people and culture and a track record of delivering results.
- You have broad HR experience in a Professional Services firm, preferably in Design, Architecture, or Engineering.
- You have a track record of building strong trusting relationships and have demonstrated ability as a business partner, coach, and in developing, engaging, and inspiring people to act with a purpose.
- You have deep expertise in design and delivery of strategies, programs, systems and tools in either Talent Acquisition or Employee Experience, Health and Safety and People Operations.
- You have a post-secondary education with human resources specialization, and preferably hold a HR designation.
- You are confident in your communication and facilitation skills with teams, workshops, or training sessions.
To apply for this job please visit www.dialogdesign.ca.