Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology.TM No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Combined with distinct market insights and the trust and dependability generated from decades of strong partner relationships, Ingram Micro stands apart as the global technology services provider for the future.
CloudBlue, a business unit of Ingram Micro, is the only cloud commerce engine with a proven hyper-scale digital platform, and today powers the world’s largest service provider marketplaces, totaling more than 30 million seats globally. CloudBlue is the result of $500 million in investments, including the acquisitions of Odin, Ensim, and four others software companies. Our CloudBlue commerce platform enables companies to rapidly increase their level of success in the cloud market by building, scaling and monetizing services. With proven proficiency in SaaS, IaaS, IoT, security, and XaaS technologies, we invite visionaries to join our team and make an impact on this fast-growing industry.
We are seeking an experienced and results-driven HR Business Partner to align our HR initiatives and functions with business objectives and business needs for CloudBlue, a business unit of Ingram Micro
Ultimately, you should be able to act as a consultant on human resources management and organizational changes.
This full time permanent opportunity would be based out of our downtown Toronto office conveniently located right outside of Union Station. We currently have a return to the office plan in place, while keeping health and safety as a top priority.
- Provide HR advice and support in order to build a strong business
- Relationship with line managers / business leaders and associates
- Experience in end to end recruitment of Technology and IT professionals, including but not limited to career postings, reviewing applications/resumes, and interviews (Jobvite is our Applicant Tracking Tool)
- Coordination on all Compliance related training & requirements
- Onboarding process with New Hires. (Workday is our HRIS)
- You will drive team building, team development and talent development of the team in close cooperation with our business leaders.
- Assist and coordination relocation of associates including move, and immigration matters
- You will proactively support and give advice to our Management proactively in the implementation and application of HR tools and procedures (i.e. Workday, Jobvite, Performance & Development, Talent Assessment and Engagement surveys)
- Build morale and increase productivity and retention
Education, knowledge and experience
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Human Resources, or other relevant study.
- You have more than 5 years of experience in a similar role
- You have experience in develop plans and act on engaging relevant stakeholders and managing expectations around timing and processes.
- You have experience in working in a matrix organization.
- You have proven ability to facilitate, persuade, influence and build credibility.
- You have great skills, such as coaching, relationship-building, influencing, analytical, interpretative and decision-making.
- You can prioritize and effectively manage between day-to-day requests and proactively driving a more strategic people agenda.
- You are self-aware and you can work independently.
To apply for this job please visit careers.ingrammicro.com.