Hopeful Inc. is a new startup focused on bringing modern data analytics to the 94% of nonprofits without it. We are currently seeking a Back-End/Full-Stack Developer to assist our existing team in building out our product from its current MVP stage.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Should have hands on experience with backend technologies and play the role of full stack developer when required
- Capable of picking up on the needs and challenges of the product rapidly, being able to devise design solutions that will support the product/technical strategy and goals.
- Ensure technical expectations of deliverables are met.
Maintains strong expertise and knowledge of current and emerging technologies and products.
- Can quickly identify framework options and provide comparison/justification for selection.
- Proactively suggest tools and technologies that will benefit the construction of the final product
- 2 to 3 years of full-stack software development with at least 1 years experience in designing enterprise web applications
- Must have experience working with Java programming and Spring-boot/Hibernate web application development
- Expert in designing complex frontend and backend applications using cutting edge technologies like Kafka, MongoDB, Redis, React, Webpack etc.
- High Proficiency in MySQL, NoSQL databases.
- Solid understanding of IAAC using Terraform and Helm/Tiller etc.
- Solid understanding of Kubernetes services, pods, deployments, ingress and Istio.
- Solid understanding of CI/CD pipelines using Gitlab/Github.
- Good to have experience in software engineering principles, object design, security, data interchange, data management etc.
Experience working with distributed architecture and services with external vendor integration are nice to have.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org