Our mission is to build financial management technologies that enable the world’s most important companies to grow more quickly in a sustainable way that’s good for people, the planet, and business.
When companies have strong cash flow performance, they can shift from short-term acrobatics to long-term growth and innovation. These are the teams that change the world by being freed to optimize for all their stakeholders, including their employees, business partners, and the environment.
Cash flow is the toughest financial statement to understand but it’s fundamental to funding your own growth. We build the most intuitive and actionable tools for companies to optimize cash flow performance. Our platform analyzes billions of dollars of B2B transactions each year, users spend 70% of their workday in Tesorio, and we save finance teams thousands of hours. As a result, they can invest more confidently and anticipate their capital needs further in advance.
We’re growing quickly and working with the world’s best companies and the largest bank in the US. We raised a $10MM Series A led by Madrona Venture Group and are backed by top investors including First Round Capital, Y Combinator, and Floodgate. We’re also backed by tenured finance execs, including the former CFOs of Oracle and NetSuite.
We’re now looking to hire an experienced Head of Talent to join our growing team to help us scale. You’ll be leading all hiring at Tesorio and will report directly to the Co-Founder/CTO.
We are a fully distributed startup in all of North & South America. We don’t believe that people need to sacrifice being close to their families and where they’d prefer to live in order to do their best work.
You will take ownership and deliver on our hiring plan across sales, operations, customer success and engineering, as well as building more robust processes around candidate experience.
- You will be in charge of scaling Tesorio and putting in place all the processes and best practices to support our hiring plan. We’re looking to grow 2-3x in the next 18 months.
- You will build strong candidate pipelines and keep our recruitment costs down by refining our referral process and directly sourcing candidates.
- You will help benchmark roles against the market to ensure we remain competitive.
- You will implement company wide best practices in regards to talent acquisition, referrals, comp and reporting.
- You will help ensure Tesorio has a digital presence in the Tech recruitment marketplace.
- Along with the Founders you will be architecting and leading a hiring strategy to foster a high-performance culture with a focus on our company values.
- You will manage a global recruitment strategy and, when the time comes, will also manage a team of recruiters.
- You will handle end-to-end recruiting processes. You will source candidates, take intro calls, manage candidates through the pipeline and ultimately help close candidates.
- You have set up and led a talent org within a fast growing business and have experience working cross-departmentally with a diverse employee-base.
- You have a strong background in recruitment and have hired for the full spectrum of roles within a business. Bonus points if you come from a tech hiring background.
- You have tactically engineered growth within a team as it relates to interviewing, candidate assessment, and overall hiring best practices.
- You have built and evolved an onboarding process that ensures new hire success by understanding departmental needs and objectives.
- 5+ years of experience managing hiring processes at high growth start-ups
- A proven track record and playbook ready to implement and adapt with our business. This includes tools, processes, market exposure, & comp plans.
- Have owned all budgeting for a Talent department with an ability to forecast and plan for future needs necessary to hit key company objectives.
- Has worked directly with leadership across all facets of the business and understands how to prioritize, communicate and adjust with change.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.