Cinchy is reinventing enterprise data with the world’s first comprehensive dataware platform that liberates data from enterprise apps and evolves it to a universal, fully collaborative data network. Data liberation empowers connectivity and control by eliminating data fragmentation, data duplication, data silos, and the need for costly and time-consuming data integration. With dataware, enterprise data is now available to whomever it’s needed, able to move simply and freely to wherever it’s needed.
Our customers (click here) use dataware to accelerate digital transformation projects and reduce the time and cost to build applications by more than 50%. Dataware decreases IT project delivery risks, establishes guaranteed data access controls, and enables effortless collaboration on quality data across an organizations’ people and systems.
We are a growing company of builders, innovators, collaborators that believe freeing your data will empower your teams to build the future and unlock their potential.
The Head of Partnerships (Director, Partnerships) owns the strategy and execution for Cinchy’s partner program. As a member of the Revenue team their KPI is ARR originated through partners but their passion is understanding and driving value for our partners. This role defines, builds and ensures the execution of our Partner Strategy to grow awareness, drive the creation of pipeline and ultimately revenue for Cinchy within our target market by leveraging a win/win relationship with our partners. The Director, Partnership works cross-functionally and collaboratively with the sales, marketing, services, and training teams to build a fully integrated partner ecosystem. This leader has demonstrated success in building a partner strategy, actively recruiting and working with partners to create a vision of how the partnership delivers value for the customer, the partner and their company.
- Knowledge of the Data Management market space, competitors, and related industries
- Bachelors Degree with a minimum of 5 years experience in software partnering & sales with direct management responsibility being a nice to have.
- Ability to create team environments that emphasize total cooperation and mutual respect.
- Proven track record of managing partner contributions and teams, as well as strong success in personally developing partner relationships and channel-enabled programs with demonstrable results.
- Proven track record of working with resellers, distributors, managed services providers systems integrators and ISVs.
- Experience in building and executing joint go-to-market plans with partners to drive awareness, thought leadership, pipeline and ARR revenue for Cinchy.
- Strong understanding of software and cloud sales/marketing principles.
- Strong business acumen and ability to develop and manage strategic plans with partner and company executives.
- Ability to travel as required.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.