Thanks for the interest! Just a note in case there is some uncertainty due to COVID-19; we are still growing and actively hiring for this position as well as many others. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Effective visuals and designs give scientists the tools to convey incredibly complex scientific concepts in an unambiguous, universally accessible way. At BioRender, our mission is to empower the world to learn and communicate science faster through visuals, and we are passionate about accelerating scientific discovery and understanding by democratizing science communication.
As our first Head of Customer Success, you’ll refine our CS processes and implement systems and software to enable rapid scaling. You’ll also lead, manage, and grow a team of A-player CSMs to best in class results.
Our ideal fit
- Significant success as an enterprise SaaS CSM team manager
- Experience building and running a CSM playbook that is innovative and built around the customer
- Detail-oriented and efficient
- Thrives in a fast-paced, hardworking, collaborative environment
- Leader with the ability to hire and develop people at a extremely fast pace
- Analyze, improve and refine the BioRender CSM playbook with industry best practices within first three months
- Evaluate and implement software and operational systems in first three months to help streamline the team and allow for the team to scale 10X in people
- Help hire and train 3-4 additional A player CSMs that fill gaps on the team within first four months
- Manage and coach team of 4-8 CSMs (and growing) to all-time high levels of customer activity, gross and net retention, while also identifying and implementing additional KPIs
- Manage and refine the renewal and expansion process and help to expand key accounts within first six months
What you bring to the table
- Experience hiring and managing a team of enterprise SaaS CSMs at rapid scale
- Strong personal and team success with renewals and as a player/coach
- Experience setting up CSM systems, best practices, and playbooks
- Experience setting and managing CSM KPIs and other data
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.