payd inc. is looking to shrink student debt and grow as a company. That’s why we are hiring a Head of Growth.
But first, what the hell is payd?
payd is North America’s first and only financial management platform created specifically for students (future, current and past.) As former students, we understand the stress and hardship that comes with giant loans. So, we developed a program that will help them pay off their debts easier than ever before. Think of us as a piggy bank. But a really, really smart one that gets filled every time you buy a coffee.
Interesting right? Well, we’re looking for some help. More specifically someone who harbours the analytical skills to make sense of big data and the digital marketing skills to create an impact. The catch? There’s none. We are a new startup and you will have the opportunity to grow as we do.
Sounds great? That’s because it is. In this position, you’ll:
- Work directly with payd’s CEO on growth initiatives, including strategic partnerships, operational improvements, product development and marketing tactics.
- Be a key decision collaborator. Helping to drive the direction and influence the culture of payd.
- Launch and run the B2B side of our business as you see fit. Ensuring both short and long-term growth.
- Build growth materials and information to ensure success.
- Serve as a results-oriented project manager on business development initiatives. You will be working with internal and external stakeholders to drive growth.
- Communicate performance and growth projections/performance with the internal team and the board of directors.
- Conduct regular competitor and industry research.
- Be an enthusiastic team player who’s able to roll their sleeves up. You’ll need to contribute at all levels of the organization. From running partnership meetings, processing detailed analysis, creating slides for investor presentations to surveying customers. Whatever needs to get done, you’ll be up for the challenge.
Okay, that’s all fine. What’s in it for you? Well at payd we offer:
- Equity in payd. The company’s success is your success.
- A team of talented people who are here to help you whenever you need it.
- Opportunity to impact millions of people.
- Opportunity to grow with the company from the ground up. The more you put in, the more you’ll get out.
- Get comfy at home, for now, we work 100% remotely.
- You’ll have A LOT of autonomy and be the key to our B2B success.
- As we grow, you’ll be able to grow your team around you.
- A CEO who is available to you anytime you need it. One with the ability to provide coaching, bi-weekly 1-1’s, real-time feedback and complete transparency.
More specifically this is who we want:
- 2-3+ years of successful experience in enterprise B2B growth. We are looking for someone who has been the driving factor behind real results.
- Demonstrates analytical experience. Can you see the whole picture while focusing on the finer details?
- Sound business judgment. You’ll be one of the leaders that help drive payd forward.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and concrete action plans.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter who can work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
We believe the work we’re doing is important and valuable to society. Because of this, we’re:
- Big thinkers and hard workers.
- Excited about facing big challenges.
- Supportive of each other and jump in to help when needed.
- Fiercely Competitive.
Salary Range 80k-110k
Payd is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org