We’d love to hear from you if you are looking for:
- Start-up energy working with a brilliant and passionate team
- $300 billion market opportunity
- Exponential growth (20X revenue growth in 2020)
- Strong leadership team from Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft, GEICO, Lending Club, SoFi, etc.
About the role:
You will be partnering with our Sr Marketing Director of Acquisition and owning the day-to-day management of our marketing channels. You will be an integral part of Jerry’s performance marketing efforts from testing and scaling channels to collaborating with our in-house marketing creative team on new ideas. This is a great opportunity to get hands-on experience owning key channels of a 8-figure annual marketing budget!
- Own to day to day marketing channel management
- Launch new campaigns, ad sets, ads & optimize our spend to hit key KPIs to foster profitable growth for the company
- Partner with our Sr Marketing Director on testing new marketing channels
- Execute tests from start to finish. Presenting hypotheses, executing setup, and analyzing results
- Work closely with our in-house creative team; communicate creatives successes and failures and provide guidance on iterations and new ideas
- Research and present new approaches to our marketing operation, from automating processes to account structure to building dashboard and reports
- 2-3 years experience in paid performance marketing
- Experience managing Facebook Ads required, Google Search experience is a plus
- You pride yourself on your attention to detail, accuracy and double- and triple-checking everything before you execute
- You can handle big responsibilities with limited resources
- You have strong advertising intuition, understand consumer psychology, and enjoy brainstorming new ideas for reaching customers more effectively
- You are a clear communicator
- You enjoy working with numbers daily and pride yourself on presenting accurate data
- Proficiency with Excel, SQL skills preferred
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.