About Local Logic
Local Logic develops vertical AI software to enable data driven investment decisions in Real Estate.
Over 5 years ago Local Logic’s founding team set out to combine the disciplines of Urban planning and Data Science to radically change the Real Estate industry. From helping consumers decide which house to buy, to helping developers decide where to build a new condo tower, empowering real estate decisions with location data and AI is at the heart of what we do. Our product suite touches home-buyers, agents, brokerages, developers, investors, and more, giving us a full understanding of the real estate industry and how it is impacting cities – an understanding that we pass on to our users to help them make informed decisions.To date we have collected over 5.5Bn data-points, including 1.1Bn consumer interactions that give us a direct pulse on the real estate market.
Join our team in our mission to change the way cities are built and improve the lives of citizens. We are committed to being helpful, driven, growth oriented, honest, and inclusive.
Local Logic is looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to help us grow and scale our marketing team.
You are the ideal candidate if:
- You have a high sense of ownership with a bias for action – you have drive and collaborate with others to get the job done.
- You are extremely data-driven – you have insights, you test them, and you seek data to support decisions.
- You are organized and diligent – you have a process you have used for years to get things done, on time and with high quality
- You value collaboration – you enjoy building relationships, have a high emotional intelligence, and have a good sense for others motivations
- You’re scrappy – you flourish in a start-up environment, where tasks don’t have a size, and there isn’t a hierarchy to getting work done.
About the Role:
You will own and be responsible for consistently driving and improving user and revenue growth. You will focus on rapidly designing and executing experiments, via paid/unpaid marketing, PR, content creation, and incentive programs, to identify effective long-term solutions that can scale to impact user and revenue growth. An important part of your role will be to develop and maintain strong relationships with customers and internal stakeholders to understand client goals and how Local Logic can best help them achieve their goals with Local Logic and our tools.
- Own all growth metrics, including user acquisition, engagement, and CAC
- Design, plan and execute initiatives and programs to consistently achieve revenue and user growth goals
- Develop strong relationships with power users so we can better serve and attract them
- 3+ years in marketing, growth, or demand gen roles
- Proven Visual Communication skills (Design, Editing, Canva, PhotoShop, Webflow etc)
- Have been an active contributor and driver for a product launch
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Hubspot or equivalent CRM
- Comfortable with Webflow, Google Drive, Google for Work, and cloud based technology such as Slack, etc.
- First person experience managing and optimizing campaigns on AdWords, and Social Media Channels
- Excellent communication skills
Why work for Local Logic?
- Flexible hours and remote work possible
- Excellent Health, Dental and Vision benefits
- Life, AD&D and Long Term Illness insurance
- Career development opportunities
- Sweet maps
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Free snacks, coffee, tea
- Membership to Dialogue telemedicine service for you, your spouse, and dependents
- Parental leave
- BIXI key
- Health and Wellness Credit
- Your choice of Mac vs. PC
- Desk greenery
To apply for this job please visit hire.withgoogle.com.