SHIFT is on a mission to help teams collaborate and perform better.
We build a full suite of breakthrough digital tools to help every team, leader and team member to learn, grow and succeed. We understand how to help build cohesion, trust, chemistry and communication, and we build this into our products. With our powerful diagnostics, AI-driven coaching, virtual conversation guides, habit builders and more, SHIFT is revolutionizing how teams, leaders and organizations improve and thrive.
Our tools have never been in more demand. Organizations around the world are navigating extreme disruption and upheaval. Sudden and sweeping shifts to remote work, emerging hybrid working models, and the adoption of new ways of working are having profound impacts on teams.
SHIFT’s clients include some of the world’s most respected Fortune 500s, like Roche, ExxonMobil and Vanguard, and tech giants like Netflix and Airbnb. We’re on a mission to keep serving their teams and to expand to any team who needs us. We’ve been featured in the Harvard Business Review, at global tech conferences and on countless leadership podcasts, as we seek to democratize the art of winning and healthy teams.
You’ll be joining a small but expanding Growth team, reporting to and working closely with our Head of Sales and Growth. You will be responsible for helping to develop business through outbound lead generation, as well as supporting marketing inbound leads by scheduling demonstrations for high-level stakeholders at Fortune 500 companies. As part of our Growth team, you will get to be part of and directly shape our business’s growth.
We’re looking for highly motivated, energetic self starters with a scrappy startup mentality and a desire to make an immediate impact on a rapidly growing business. You should thrive in fast-paced and cross-functional environments, be comfortable with change, feedback and experimentation.
This is an indefinitely remote role due to COVID-19, with the possibility of returning to an office setting when feasible.
Specifically, you will contribute to SHIFT’s growth by:
- Generating inbound leads. You will use LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Apollo to prospect for cold leads, finding our next six-figure customer.
- Managing our testing pipeline. We will have 10+ product market fit experiments running via cold email at any time. You will manage the set up and execution of this email marketing machine.
- Analyzing trends and performance. You will be advising our Head of Growth and Sales about experiments and sequence performance in order to effectively target future testing.
As you progress there will be opportunities to support SHIFT more by:
- Stewarding and managing our email integrations and platforms including Sendgrid, Apollo and GSuite.
- Generating and managing the website landing pages using Webflow to drive our sequence performance.
- Understanding and analyzing our overall website performance using Google Analytics.
We are looking for someone with:
- A scrappy, entrepreneurial approach. You want to uncover new and better ways of doing things, and if that means a pivot or another iteration, you’re game.
- A natural sense of speed and urgency. You know that to make big things happen we need to move quickly. You’ll be an important part of generating this sense of urgency and maintaining pace within the Sales team.
- The desire to nerd out on data. You’ll be generating significant amounts of data from which we can determine what approaches are working or not. You will not only be responsible for driving experiments, but also determining when they are working or should be shut down.
- An appreciation for good enough and rapid testing. You aren’t held back trying to get to perfect, but instead willing to test work that is ‘good enough’, learn from it, and iterate again.
- A collaborative approach. We are a tight team who ask for help when we need it, pitch in where we can, and celebrate our joint successes.
- A growth mindset. We don’t expect you to have all the answers, but instead, want to work with people who are excited to learn, tap into networks for ideas and expertise, and ask for feedback to keep getting better.
- A strong sense of self-motivation. This is an indefinitely-remote role and will require a strong sense of discipline, ownership and drive to exceed expectations in a work-from-home setting.
- 1 – 3 years of experience. Ideally you’ve worked in a fast paced environment or a startup, possibly in inside or outbound sales, and you might have B2B/Saas experience.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.