You are looking for a fast-moving company in the Fintech field with a fantastic opportunity to learn, grow, and share in the success. ForwardAI is revolutionizing open finance through the innovative applications of our technology to build better products and experiences to serve the SMB segment. ForwardAI’s goal is to help banks and lenders rethink how they review the accounting and business financial data and health of SMBs in real-time using our single API to grow and manage their small business services. Financial institutions can rapidly enhance finding new clients, service their customers, and mitigate their lending risk.
Interested in helping to innovate the industry?
ForwardAI has been built on 40+ years of hands-on experience leveraging technology to solve problems within the accounting and small business industries. Our leadership team of serial entrepreneurs has made it their life’s mission to help small businesses stay financially healthy, making access to business and financial data easier.
About the Opportunity
As a full-time Marketing and Sales Manager at ForwardAI, you will be responsible for broadly driving brand awareness and conversions for an accounting cash flow forecasting product. You will work closely with the following:
- Director of Marketing
- Product Development team
Duties and Responsibilities
- Own and execute all marketing communications for ForwardAI Predict
- Personally drive sales efforts within the accounting market
- Establish relationships with accounting communities and influencers
- Become a product expert capable of hosting webinars and providing product demos
- Perform account management duties
- Create vibrant and compelling sales and marketing collateral
- Complete competitive analysis and market research
- Work with product development teams to resolve customer issues, gather ongoing feedback and drive product evolution
- Corroborate with other marketing teams to develop and maintain overall brand consistency between markets
- Provide detailed reports and updates to senior management
- 3-6 years of professional experience, related schooling in a well-regarded technical college, or a degree in marketing or sales
- Strong time-management skills
- Superb written and verbal communication skills in English
- Highly self-motivated and assertive
- Adaptable to new challenges
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Experience with Adobe InDesign and Illustrator
- Experience with CRMs; Hubspot Marketing Hub is beneficial
Experience or knowledge in the accounting field
- We offer competitive salaries and high compensation for excellent performance
- Be a part of a positive work environment where we prioritize promoting internally
- Work remotely with flexible work location and work hours
- Upgrade your workspace with a new desk and chair using our home office fund
- Pet “coworkers” encouraged; be sure to introduce us
- Extended health coverage includes prescription, vision, dental, and accidental insurance benefits
- 15 working days of vacation per year and no sick notes –don’t stress if you’re down with the flu
- Casual dress – wear what makes you perform at your best
Please note, specific benefits available may depend on employee location.
Not sure the job description matches your experience? Please apply even if you don’t fit 100% of the requirements, we appreciate passion above all!
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org