Are you interested in growing your career with a rapidly expanding global SaaS FinTech disruptor, working with passionate colleagues and changing the financial industry?
At ForwardAI, we work with world-class financial institutions to give them better access to accounting and business data through a single API. Each of our team members directly impacts the company’s future and affects the health of small businesses worldwide.
We believe the well-being of our team members is the core to our success in supporting our clients. Take a look at the list of what we offer before you decide if the role suits you:
- Competitive salary with opportunities to grow your role
- Completely remote with flexible hours
- Three weeks vacation + sick leave (no sick notes needed)
- Extended health coverage including prescription, vision, dental, and more (depending on location)
- Home office fund for a comfortable workspace
- Culture of diversity and inclusion with a global team
- Regular digital company events
As part of the software engineering team, you will assist in the development and architecture of the suite of products that our company offers. While a background in financial services is not required, you must be passionate about tackling complex problems to build cutting-edge products.
You will need to:
- Work with engineering and product team to build software that is clean, concise, well-tested, and forward-thinking
- Use your passion for building great software tools to develop meaningful and delightful software experiences
- Oversee the entirety of your features, including design, implementation, testing, and roll-out
- Work with designers, product managers, and other engineers to understand our problem space and create elegant solutions
- Mentor juniors in developing their code and careers
Our ideal candidate will have experience with most of these responsibilities already. They will also have:
- 4+ years of recent programming experience with NodeJS, Angular, Python, MySQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB or AWS.
- 2+ years of experience working in the Fintech industry. (Preferred)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including complete technical and business-level fluency in English.
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science or equivalent programming experience.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Comfort with working 100% remotely and checking in regularly – having dedicated office space is ideal as calls are frequent.
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.