You are looking for a fast-moving company in the Fintech field with a fantastic opportunity to learn, grow, and share in the success. ForwardAI is revolutionizing open finance through the innovative applications of our technology to build better products and experiences to serve the SMB segment. ForwardAI’s goal is to help banks and lenders re-think how they review the accounting and business financial data and health of SMBs in real-time using our single API to grow and manage their small business services. Financial institutions can rapidly enhance finding new clients, service their customers, and mitigate their lending risk.
Interested in helping to innovate the industry?
ForwardAI has been built on 40+ years of hands-on experience leveraging technology to solve problems within the accounting and small business industries. Our leadership team of serial entrepreneurs has made it their life’s mission to help small businesses stay financially healthy, making access to business and financial data easier.
About the Opportunity
As a full-time Sales Account Executive at ForwardAI, you will be responsible for selling our innovative products and related services primarily in the Canadian and US banking and commercial lending markets. You will work closely with the following:
- Leadership team on large partnership deals
- Marketing team on converting generated leads into signed customers
- Fulfilment team for client handoff once the contract is signed
You are a passionate individual with a strong sales and technical background who thrives in a fast-paced, client-centric, entrepreneurial environment. You are highly motivated, results-oriented and have a proven track record of exceeding targets.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the sales performance including Prospecting, Lead Qualification, Customer and Partner development, meeting and exceeding sales quotas, and representing ForwardAI with the highest degree of advocacy and professionalism
- Partner with Marketing to execute sales cycles with inbound and targeted outbound Prospects
- Supplement Sales Development with your own high volume of prospecting activity
- Collaborate with all ForwardAI teams to drive personal and company success including Marketing, Technical Solution, On-Boarding, and Customer Success
- Use our CRM to track all sales cycle activity, map progression, and measure pipeline metrics so as to ensure accurate and timely reporting and analytics
- Adhere to the ForwardAI standards of system use, sales cycle management, and sales certification including identifying and reporting improvements to drive performance across the Team
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
4+ years experience as a full cycle Account Executive
- Experience in the Financial Services Industry is a plus
- Experience with using CRM tools such as Salesforce or Hubspot
- Fintech Experience is an asset!
- Start-up mentality a must; prior start-up experience a benefit
- A true passion for customers – fanatical about getting them the right outcomes and becoming their advocate
- Passionate, proactive self-starter that is self-directed and able to solve problems and execute independently
- Strong team spirit and able to work effectively in collaboration with others, coordinating across teams and building consensus
- Excellent communication skills (fluent in English) and ability to influence and steer customers, and spot opportunities to help
- Excellent business judgement and ability to prioritize effectively
- Strong process management skills; won’t drop any balls!
- Hungry to develop their skills and take on more responsibilities quickly – our ambitious expansion plans mean we’re looking for new leaders to help us grow
Benefits at ForwardAI
- 💰Competitive salary starting from 85K + uncapped commission structure
- 🏡Completely remote with flexible hours
- 😎Three weeks vacation + sick leave (no sick notes needed)
- 🩺Extended health coverage including prescription, vision, dental, and more (depending on location)
- 💻Home office fund for a comfortable workspace
- 🌎Culture of diversity and inclusion with a global team
- 🎊Regular digital company events
*Please note, specific benefits available may depend on employee location
Not sure the job description matches your experience? Please apply even if you don’t fit 100% of the requirements; we appreciate passion above all!
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.