Are you interested in growing your career with a rapidly expanding global SaaS FinTech disruptor, working with passionate colleagues, and changing the financial industry?
At ForwardAI, we work with world-class financial institutions to give them better access to accounting and business data through a single API. We’re also creating an exciting B2B cash management application for accountants. Each of our team members directly impacts the company’s future and affects the health of small businesses worldwide.
We believe the well-being of our team members is the core to our success in supporting our clients.
If you’re the kind of person that loves having a new project every day, this is the role for you. We need someone that lives and breathes digital marketing and content creation, with technical knowledge that will help them sift out the best pieces for our ongoing content stream.
This role will be responsible for many different tasks, so having the ability and enthusiasm to pivot in the middle of your workday is a bonus.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work directly with the Director of Operations and Marketing to develop and implement marketing strategies
- Become a product expert and learn the needs of our clients and our internal teams like the back of your hand
- Monitor, maintain, and provide reports and suggestions for PPC campaigns on Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn, Facebook, and more
- QA, testing and updating of website, marketing channels, and products as needed
- Copywriting, proofreading, and content development/brainstorming, as well as extensive results tracking
- Newsletter creation and results tracking as well as some database auditing
- Occasional graphic design
- Collaborate with remote team members as needed (potentially at early or later hours)
- Conducting market research and staying on top of trends and influencers that matter to our target market
- 3-4 years of professional experience or related schooling in a well-regarded technical college or a degree in marketing
- Strong problem-solving skills and adaptability to new challenges/tools
- A desire for both independent work and team projects that require collaboration
- Superb written and verbal communication skills in English
- Preferred experience with HubSpot Marketing Hub (or experience with CRMs and skilled at learning new tools)
- Comfort with working 100% remotely and checking in regularly – having dedicated office space is ideal as calls are frequent
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Highly self-motivated, assertive, and professional
- Able to pass a background check
- Knowledge of financial technology, B2B apps, or accounting is beneficial
- Experience with Adobe InDesign and Illustrator is beneficial
Benefits at ForwardAI
- 💰 Salary range from 45-55K based on experience
- 🏡Completely remote with flexible hours
- 😎Three weeks vacation + sick leave (no sick notes needed)
- 🩺Extended health coverage including prescription, vision, dental, and more (depending on location)
- 💻Home office fund for a comfortable workspace
- 🌎Culture of diversity and inclusion with a global team
- 🎊Regular digital company events
*Please note, specific benefits available may depend on employee location
Please note, at this time, we are not looking to sponsor international candidates requiring sponsorship
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.