Our client, a forward-thinking Digital Marketing agency located in Vaughan, ON is looking for a Digital Copy/Content Writer to join their team.
What you will do in this role:
- Creating error-free content for multiple corporate clients (up to 10-15 calendars)
- This includes copy and content for monthly social media calendars, web blogs, emails/newsletters, etc.
- This individual will also be responsible for managing the monthly social media calendars for these clients (don’t work – you will receive the graphics for these posts)
What you will bring to the role:
- Experience in a similar digital writing position
- Track record of writing copy with a strong call to action in your portfolio
- Experience running corporate social media calendars
- Enjoy working in a laid-back and fun environment – this is definitely not a suit and tie corporate kind of office!
Nice to Have / Things that will fast-track you to the shortlist of candidates:
- Agency experience
- Adobe CC/CS experience
- Writing content for the real estate industry
What our client is offering:
- A competitive salary
- Health/Dental benefits
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing organization where you will be able to develop your career
- And other employee perks like leaving early on Fridays – All. Year. Round.
If you feel that this role would be a good fit for you, please submit your resume today! Don’t forget to include your accomplishments and achievements on your resume.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org