We’d love to hear from you if you like:
– Start-up energy – come join one of LinkedIn’s Top 50 tech start-ups
– Learning and solving interesting problems in a huge market ($2 Trillion market size)
– Working closely with serial entrepreneurs and strong leaders who have scaled companies like Amazon, Facebook, Alibaba, Robinhood, SoFi, Microsoft, etc.
– Meritocracy – we promote based on performance, not tenure
About the role:
As an Entry Level Content Research Intern, you will be conducting market, competitor, and article research, analyzing and compiling market trends, developing keyword queries and providing actionable insights to our team to drive our audience reach and content engagement. This role will begin as a 40 hour per week internship, with the opportunity to transition into a full-time position and grow your career with one of the fastest-growing fintech startups in the U.S. Over this internship period, you will be sharpening your research and analytical skills while learning how to optimize organic marketing and SEO.
– Analyze content performance metrics across a variety of digital platforms
– Synthesize analytical data and propose tangible solutions to improve our content’s discoverability and readership
– Learn about and support the content and marketing team
– Service insights from company KPI metrics using data analysis methodologies
– You will be supporting our editorial content and SEO team in developing, implementing changes and improvements to our content visibility and audience reach
– Recent graduation from an intensive undergraduate degree program
– Strong attention to detail and research ability
– Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
– Experience with coding language (eg: Python and/or SQL) an asset
Jerry is building the first Super App to save car owners time and money on all their car expenses. Drivers deserve better. That’s why we’re committed to making shopping for insurance, financing, maintenance, repairs, parking and more just a few clicks, texts, or swipes away.
Jerry is taking processes that haven’t substantively changed in decades and reimagining and redesigning them. Using artificial intelligence, machine learning and bots, Jerry eliminates the need for long forms and phone calls while providing personalized services for all car-owners’ needs.
Today, Jerry is the #1 rated and most downloaded app in its category and the fastest way to compare and buy car insurance. We have more than 1M customers and we are just getting started. Join our team of curious and passionate people who love tackling real-world problems and be a part of building a revolutionary product that’s disrupting a massive market.
Jerry was founded in 2017 by serial entrepreneurs and has raised more than $130 million in financing.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ashbyhq.com.