Ecopia.AI is an industry-leading artificial intelligence company specializing in extracting insight from geospatial big data. Millions of geospatial images are captured every day by satellites, airplanes, and other vehicles. Ecopia converts this flood of imagery into high definition (HD) maps, empowering a wide range of decision-makers with better information about the physical world.
We are seeking a qualified, motivated, and passionate candidate to fill an exciting position within our Insurance team. Reporting to the President, the ideal candidate will have experience building and maintaining relationships with customers and channel partners to drive business growth. Ecopia is located in the beautiful MaRS Discovery District building at 101 College Street in Toronto (though currently working remotely!). Come join us in our mission to digitize the world.
– Pursue, develop, and maintain strong, long-lasting customer and partner relationships
– Develop and verify new applications and use cases within the Insurance vertical to grow our footprint within Insurance
– Help drive future R&D initiatives and product development by relaying critical research and customer feedback to our technical team
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
– Bachelors in Business Administration, or related field
– 3-5 years experience in a Business Development, Consulting, Sales, or similar
– Process-driven with strong analytical skills
– Exceptional organizational skills as well as verbal and written communication skills
– Professional and detail-oriented, with a focus on results
– Experience within the Insurance sector is an asset
– Knowledge of geospatial data and GIS processes is an asset
– This role is initially remote but some travel may be required in the future
To apply for this job please visit ecopiatech.bamboohr.com.