GRIN TECHNOLOGIES INC.
GRIN is the pioneer behind the world’s first Creator Management platform, designed for the next generation of brands who recognize that, in the creator economy, authenticity is everything. Our platform supports every brand’s journey to connecting with consumers through authentic creator relationships and is listed #1 across all top review sites including Capterra, G2 Crowd and Influencer Marketing Hub. Thousands of the world’s fastest-growing brands – including SKIMS, Warby Parker, Allbirds, Mejuri, and MVMT – use GRIN to make creators feel like trusted, empowered partners and work with them to build their brands into household names. Together, we are revolutionizing the Creator Economy. GRIN is headquartered in Sacramento, CA, yet has a “Remote First” work policy and culture, meaning remote work is the default. Our Core Business Hours are 9am-3pm PST, so we expect all of our employees to work at least during those hours and are flexible on the rest of your hours.
Our culture is a team-first mentality built on the Core Values of Integrity, Humility, Take Action, Think Big, and Ownership and shared by every single employee. At GRIN, we expect everyone to do the right thing, which instills trust and allows us to tackle the big issues and make things happen. We move fast, because in our industry, time is our biggest opponent. We aren’t afraid to ship quickly and make changes down the road. We empower our employees to make decisions with no red tape and no fear of reprisal, as long as they take ownership and adapt along the way.
As an Email Marketing Specialist at GRIN, you will develop, plan, and execute email marketing campaigns, and analyze the effectiveness. Reporting into the Director, Growth Marketing, you will be part of the Growth Marketing Team and be responsible for overseeing, executing, A/B testing and reporting on all email marketing initiatives. This role will work closely with the Growth and Content teams to craft compelling email sequences that nurture and convert prospects across the entire marketing and sales funnel. In addition to email, the role will take a heavy hand in the strategy, testing and copy creation of our automated chat conversations to create personalized experiences on our website and drive conversions.
This is a very dynamic high-growth environment, with the opportunity to work on new challenges over time.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with marketing teams to plan and execute email marketing campaigns
- Conduct market research to identify customer trends, competitor offerings and demographic data.
- Liaise with creative teams to come up with custom content offerings that promote engagement at every funnel stage.
- Report on the performance of email marketing campaigns and strategies through key performance metrics.
- Partner with external teams to craft messaging that resonates with the reader from lead entry all the way to customer retention to encourage brand awareness, conversions and retention.
- Support in the creation of ABM strategies that target our ICP.
- Work with Operations team to define detailed segmentation for targeted email nurtures and campaigns.
- Work with Automation Specialist to design intricate email maps with multiple triggers, touchpoints and objectives.
- Review our existing campaigns to identify areas of strength and weakness, which could inform subsequent outputs.
- Conceptualize marketing campaigns that speak directly to the pain points of existing and prospective customers.
- Work with the Content Marketing team to create well-written copy that is free from mistakes.
- Collaborate with graphic designers to improve the appearance layout of outputs.
- Distributing emails through the use of automation software.
- Monitor and report on the utility of each campaign.
- Build and optimize email lists for high delivery and open rates
- Schedule emails to our customers and prospects on a regular cadence
- Analyze and report on email performance and overall email health scores and provide recommendations for improvements
- Leverage existing technologies in our tech stack to assist with the team’s demand generation efforts
What You’ll Bring:
- 4+ years of marketing experience that includes email marketing strategy and execution.
- Proven experience creating high-impact, unique marketing campaigns.
- Prior database management experience, preferably in a similar role.
- Familiarity with Marketo, Terminus (or similar email signature software) and DRIFT (or similar chatbot software)
- Ability to harness collaboration to produce well-crafted content.
- High attention to detail with a track record of executing high-volume email campaigns with a high degree of accuracy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with particular emphasis on editing.
- Strong project management skills with demonstrated ability to produce high-quality output, multi-task and set priorities within tight timelines
- Collaborates effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask, prioritize efficiently, and adapt to changing strategies, priorities, technologies, and duties.
Nice to Have:
- Degree in marketing management, advertising, communications, or similar.
- Business Development experience
- Experience with ABM
We recognize the imposter syndrome might show its head as you read through this job description and although you might not check every box, we don’t want to miss out on the possibility of speaking with a perfectly imperfect candidate. So if you think you have what it takes – apply today and let’s discuss!
- Competitive salary
- 16 days of PTO + 10 Sick Days + 14 paid holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) program plus match
- Paid Child Bonding Leave
- Home Office set up
- Career Development Reimbursement
- Employee Stock Option Program
- Career path opportunities in a great startup environment
- Tons of growth opportunity
To apply for this job please visit grin.co.