Georgian is a fintech company that invests in high growth technology companies that harness the power of data in a trustworthy way. At Georgian, we’re building a platform to provide a better experience of growth capital to software company CEOs and their teams, using an intelligent, data-first approach to solving the key challenges CEOs face as they grow their businesses. Based in Toronto, Georgian’s team brings together software entrepreneurs, machine learning experts, experienced operators and investment professionals.
The focus of this role is to lead the editorial direction, content strategy and operations of a private, B2B online community that caters to the needs and interests of the executives and staff at 50 companies within the Georgian portfolio. The primary goal of the Georgian community is to enable peer-peer learning across the portfolio companies by leveraging their knowledge and experience across a wide array of topics relevant to late stage B2B SaaS companies to help them grow their business.
- Build and maintain a content strategy and content calendar for our online community which reflects the needs and interests of our members and is successful in engaging members on and off line
- Recruit and manage third party content contributors, guests, and advisors including leaders and staff from our community membership
- Drive a multi-media content calendar across written, video and live webinar channels
- Manage and run 3-4 private webinars and virtual events per month – from concept to execution, create weekly newsletters and develop messaging for promoting member services
- Collaborate with in-house teammates and external partners to create long and short form content that functions within the brand’s voice, look and feel
- Balance a dual performance mandate of growth in consumption (views, registrations, link clinks, etc) and member engagement
- Lead the content strategy and execution for our annual executive conference
- Implement a data-driven approach to inform content strategy and measure outcomes
- Manage editorial team — including freelance writers as necessary
- Enable co-creation of content, playbooks and frameworks among the role based executive working groups which are comprised of leaders in the Georgian portfolio
- Be an innovative content leader by exploring and experimenting with interactive content delivery, new formats and approaches to enable increased peer-peer learning
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.