Ecopia Tech Corporation is an industry-leading artificial intelligence company that specializes in extracting insight from geospatial big data. Our intelligent systems leverage groundbreaking advancements in machine learning to convert high-resolution imagery of our earth into HD Maps. These HD Maps support critical decision-making across a wide variety of industries including government, insurance, telecommunications, etc.
Ecopia Tech is seeking a qualified, motivated and passionate candidate to fill an exciting position in a fast paced and dynamic entrepreneurial workspace. Reporting to the President, the successful candidate will have the incredible experience of working alongside a dynamic team with a boundless growth potential. Ecopia is located in the beautiful MaRS Discovery District building at 101 College Street in Toronto. Come join us on the journey to map the world!
– Champion the company brand identity and messaging
– Create content and processes that efficiently move prospects through the sales process through both online efforts (ie. web content, social content, blog posts, digital ads, etc), and physical efforts (tradeshows, events)
– Coordinate and implement physical marketing efforts such as events and tradeshow booths (20+ tradeshows & customer events in 2020, attendance may be required at some but not all tradeshows & events)
– Translate technical specifications and product information into clear and engaging marketing and promotional materials, both print and electronic
– Design and launch email marketing campaigns using a marketing automation tools
– Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence (Twitter & LinkedIn)
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
– Post-secondary education in marketing, communications or a related discipline
– 5+ years experience in a marketing role
– Ability to create and design engaging content
– Marketing communications experience in copywriting and PR, ability to write for a targeted audience and bring our brand voice to life
– Experience managing large tradeshow booths and customer events
– Expert knowledge of Adobe CC, WordPress
– Excellent event logistics, project management and organizational skills
– Mastery of social media strategy, analytics and management across all channels (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.)
– Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and with cross-functional teams
– Problem solving attitude with a detail-oriented mindset
– Flexibility with the ability to embrace change in a rapidly evolving work environment
– Experience with AI and geospatial data is a plus
– Basic CSS and/or HTML proficiency
– Photography, Videography, motion graphics and editing skills
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
Ecopia Tech is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive working environment. We welcome applications from qualified candidates of all backgrounds regardless of age, physical ability, gender, race, religion, and sexual orientation. We will provide any requested accommodations to candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process.
To apply for this job please visit ecopiatech.bamboohr.com.