Website EcoPackers Ltd.
We develop 100% biodegradable alternatives to plastic polymers
We are a team of passionate scientists, environmentalists and engineers who have come together from various backgrounds to influence one of the largest industries in the world to make a positive change. We transform agricultural by-products into 100% biodegradable replacements to traditional polystyrene and polypropylene inputs. It’s simple. We use the power of plants to help existing plastic manufacturers create single use plastics in a 100% eco-friendly and non-toxic way.
We’re motivated by using business and science to impact long-lasting environmental change. Are you?
About this Role:
Our company is in need of an experienced and motivated Business Administrator to oversee our daily activities. The main goal of this role is to maximize efficiency, reduce costs and drive growth to positively impact our customers and shareholders. The ideal candidate should possess a mix of math, communication and language skills, as this role involves managing every aspect of the business. The successful applicant will be adept at collaborating with different teams within the company. We’re growing rapidly and have big goals for the future, so we’re looking for someone who’s ready to meet the challenges of the job and enable us to enjoy sustainable success.
You will be responsible for the following:
· Managing administrative files & company information databases.
· Managing supplier and client relationships.
· Basic reporting and expense tracking/bookkeeping.
· Legal support (contracts, entity structure).
· Representing the company to clients at meetings, conferences and sales negotiations.
· Communicating with every department regularly to handle problems, identify new opportunities and build trust and transparency.
· Mediating staff issues and facilitate communication between executives and employees.
First things first, let’s make sure you check off some of the basics…
· Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business Administration, accounting or related fields (BA/BBA/BPA/BS).
· Proficiency with purchase order management, expense management and travel and meeting coordination.
· Excellent math and computer skills.
· Detailed planning and time-management skills.
· Great organizational, communication and negotiation skills.
· Excellent understanding of basic legal & accounting requirements for business in the Greater Bay Area (Shenzhen/Hong Kong)
· Able to travel/work in Mainland China, Hong Kong, and/or Canada (or apply for a VISA).
· Fluent in English & Chinese.
Now let’s talk about you and the type of impact you will make…
· You’re hardworking, motivated, and honest.
· You’re entrepreneurial. This means you are always thinking about ways to innovate, improve and see the big picture of what we are striving to accomplish.
· You are just as passionate about environmental change and sustainability as we are!
· You take initiative and ownership for tasks.
· Competitive salary.
· Medical, injury, retirement, birth & unemployment insurance.
· Worldwide experience. We’re validating our products in new and exciting parts of the world. It’s rare for a start-up to be able to offer global opportunities, but we do!
Our team is built on diversity and our uniqueness is our strength. We value our entire team’s backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We thrive to be the best team players we can be and have fun while doing it.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com