We started Uvaro because the old approach to tech hiring is broken. The fastest-growing segment of our economy needs 250,000 new sales professionals. Our colleges and universities aren’t training them.
Worse yet, tech companies want to hire diverse talent, but established cultures and interview practices put up barriers. So even when marginalized people make it through the gauntlet, the company has no way to train nor equip them for success.
At Uvaro, we’re creating a new and better way to grow careers.
Our team has spent the last 10+ years helping high growth SaaS enterprises solve knowledge and revenue problems with technology. We’ve launched Uvaro to accelerate tech sales with tools and training, and we’re looking for a Director of Growth Marketing to help us realize this vision.
Uvaro is founded by a repeat founding team with deep roots in the sales and performance space, and is a team that’s dedicated to building diverse and inclusive workplaces. As part of Uvaro’s commitment to giving back, we are proud members of Pledge 1%, a global movement where companies of all sizes integrate giving back into their culture and values. As part of our pledge, we’ve donated a portion of our equity to The Upside Foundation of Canada, which will convert to a donation to charities focused on diversity and inclusion upon a successful liquidity event in the future.
What will you be doing?
- Launch integrated campaigns to level-up an already strong pipeline of inbound leads
- Drive our positioning in this emerging space to ensure a clearly differentiated message
- Share our grads’ stories with the world through owned and earned media
- Guide our advertising, SEO, and content activities along a coherent strategy
- Translate early customer champions into world class stories to support sales, marketing and investor communication activities
- Mentor and guide a high-performing team of professionals to refine and realize the marketing strategy
Beyond this, your role will evolve as the company grows. You’ll work with us to develop and evolve the marketing strategy, supporting rapid growth and continually adapting to customer feedback and results.
Does this sound like you?
- You’ve steered B2C marketing strategies before and are excited to do it again
- You’re creative, but you also know that great PR and marketing campaigns and strategies drive measurable results – and you have the track record to prove it
- You’re a marketing generalist who is fluent in digital marketing and counts writing among your top-three strengths
- You’re a strong manager, who relishes punching above-your-weight with the help of an ambitious and eager team
- You excel at connecting strategic objectives to individual tasks – jumping between board decks, to project schedules, to weekly task lists is familiar and comfortable
- You’re undaunted by the idea of managing a variety of customer acquisition channels simultaneously — juggling priorities is one of your super powers
- You relish the idea of leveraging remarkably impactful customer stories across a multitude of marketing programs
- You’re excited at the opportunity to be a core member of the executive team, working alongside our CEO to communicate programs and results to employees and board
To apply for this job please visit uvaro.bamboohr.com.