Website GRIN TECHNOLOGIES INC.
THIS JOB IS BASED OUT OF REMOTE (US)
GRIN is the pioneer behind the world’s first Creator Management platform, designed for the next generation of brands who recognize that, in the creator economy, authenticity is everything. Our platform supports every brand’s journey to connecting with consumers through authentic creator relationships and is listed #1 across all top review sites including Capterra, G2 Crowd and Influencer Marketing Hub. Thousands of the world’s fastest-growing brands – including SKIMS, Warby Parker, Allbirds, Mejuri, and MVMT – use GRIN to make creators feel like trusted, empowered partners and work with them to build their brands into household names. Together, we are revolutionizing the Creator Economy. GRIN is headquartered in Sacramento, CA, yet has a “Remote First” work policy and culture, meaning remote work is the default. Our Core Business Hours are 9am-3pm PST, so we expect all of our employees to work at least during those hours and are flexible on the rest of your hours.
Our culture is a team-first mentality built on the Core Values of Integrity, Humility, Take Action, Think Big, and Ownership and shared by every single employee. At GRIN, we expect everyone to do the right thing, which instills trust and allows us to tackle the big issues and make things happen. We move fast, because in our industry, time is our biggest opponent. We aren’t afraid to ship quickly and make changes down the road. We empower our employees to make decisions with no red tape and no fear of reprisal, as long as they take ownership and adapt along the way.
GRIN is looking for a Director of Business Development that will be responsible for leading and motivating a team of outbound Business Development Reps (BDR’s) and multiple BDR Team Managers, as well as hiring future team members. You will partner closely with Sales Leadership and other parts of the business to develop best-in-class pipeline generation strategies and achieve sales goals. The ideal candidate has a passion for inspiring others, solving big picture challenges, and stays up to date with the most modern, forward thinking sales development practices.
- Ongoing mentoring, development and hiring of BDR Managers and BDRs
- Proactively identifying and launching initiatives to drive both new business development growth and operational excellence
- Inspiring and consistently up-leveling your direct reports
- Regularly reporting on team results to the leadership team
- Identifying and making recommendations for improvement in the areas of process, efficiency and productivity
- Partnering with sales management and other business partners to continue to enhance and refine our outbound lead generation strategy
- Articulating the business value of GRIN, and maintaining in-depth knowledge of the GRIN platform, our competitors, and industry trends
- Thriving in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment
- Other duties as assigned
- 5+ years of SaaS sales experience in SaaS
- 3+ years of direct experience managing a successful team of people managers and outbound lead generation teams
- Consistent track record of quota achievement as a BDR Manager
- Experience interviewing and hiring for both individual contributor and management positions
- Success in overachieving quotas and targets
- Strong experience using Salesforce.com, Outreach.io and other sales tools/products
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and people management skills
- A passion for coaching and developing world-class talent
We recognize the imposter syndrome might show its head as you read through this job description and although you might not check every box, we don’t want to miss out on the possibility of speaking with a perfectly imperfect candidate. So if you think you have what it takes – apply today and let’s discuss!
- Competitive salary
- 16 days of PTO + 10 Sick Days + 14 paid holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) program plus match
- Paid Child Bonding Leave
- Home Office set up
- Career Development Reimbursement
- Employee Stock Option Program
- Career path opportunities in a great startup environment
- Tons of growth opportunity
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org