ODAIA nouno·da·ia | \ ‘oh-day-yeah \ o·da·ia | \ ‘oh-day-yeah \an Ancient Greek word referring to a salesperson’s “tools of the trade”
Learn more about our company here. You can also find more information about the company and our products at odaia.ai.
ODAIA is a remote first organization, all our positions are WFH.
ODAIA helps pharma sales and marketing teams by using AI to understand and predict customer behaviour. Our enterprise SaaS product MAPTUAL serves some of the most recognized Fortune 500 life sciences companies. By incorporating data and AI predictions in powerful ways, MAPTUAL’s users understand their customers (healthcare professionals, patients) on a deeper level and cater to their health needs more effectively.
ODAIAns (what we call ourselves) are inspired to reinvent the future of how non-technical people leverage data in their day-to-day lives. We are passionate about solving complex problems in data, AI, engineering, design, and product, so our customers don’t have to. We live by the notion that “simplicity is the ultimate sophistication;” and making simplicity scalable is an even bigger challenge. That’s why we have a crazy talented team led by serial entrepreneurs, tech veterans, and life sciences experts.
Reducing patients’ time to therapy by facilitating meaningful interactions with healthcare providers, through human-centric software powered by AI.
We’re also on a mission to build an innovative, diverse, and ego-free business, where trust, innovation and ownership are valued. You’re on a mission too? We’re here for it. We put an emphasis on career development for our employees, and the opportunities to grow are extensive.
Full-Time 12 Month Contract Position
**There is an opportunity for contract extension and / or conversion to full-time permanent in alignment with ODAIA’s business.
This position offers top-notch health benefits for medical, dental, vision care, mental health, prescription drug coverage, travel insurance and alternative treatments such as acupuncture and chiropractic services.
Meet the Humans of ODAIA and check out what our team has to say about working at ODAIA in our #LifeAtODAIA HR video series.
Meet the ODAIA marketing team in this video where we talk about what makes our team click and who we think would be a good fit for this Digital Marketing Lead role.
WHAT’S ON OFFER
As Digital Marketing Lead, you are a dynamic communicator & storyteller with a passion for project management, digital marketing, marketing data analytics and content marketing and management.
This role serves as the content creator/curator for digital marketing content including understanding our data to help us make better, faster and smarter decisions.
Do you enjoy wearing multiple hats? Are you a natural problem solver? Do you have experience developing, implementing, tracking and optimizing digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels?
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you!
The ideal candidate will have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies, is able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns and project management for the marketing team from concept to execution, has experience turning complex technical ideas into impactful content (i.e., social media posts, blogs, opinion articles, whitepapers, webinars, and other digital campaigns) to engage target audiences.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you assist with will coaching, mentoring and leading the Marketing team. While bringing out the best in each individual, you will guide the team, helping them discover new standards of excellence and enabling high-performance, a growth-mindset and agility.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Digital & Content Marketing
- Conduct research as needed to help support digital campaigns
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email marketing, social media marketing, re-marketing and display advertising campaigns
- Develop content across multiple channels including the website/landing pages, social media, and email marketing campaigns designed to attract and convert multiple audience segments
- Identify opportunities to create brand-driven stories to support key brand initiatives and product launches
- Develop and execute a content strategy to support key business strategies and maintain an editorial calendar to maximize collaboration and increase awareness across target audiences
- Oversee the sharing of content across various channels with a focus on social media, including the development of social media content from post copy to article content, creative execution, and beyond
- Tactically implement a comprehensive digital and traditional marketing strategy to enhance brand visibility, and generate leads through digital advertising, paid and organic search, social media, and other digital channels
- Utilize all existing and upcoming marketing techniques to help increase profitable sales and lead generation
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights and brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize customer experience touchpoints across the acquisition funnel Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Marketing Data Analytics & Optimization
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Define and test analytical approaches and metrics strategies to uncover new customer insights
- Develop and scale user-friendly, self-service dashboards, reports, and business insights in the appropriate visualization systems
- Develop a deep understanding of ODAIA’s data sources to determine the appropriate dataset to support a “single view of the truth” across marketing and sales, as well as solutions for specific business needs
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Optimize conversion points and user funnels
- Regularly analyze, report and optimize online marketing initiatives, including website, organic search rankings, paid search metrics, etc., to continuously optimize performance and conversion
- Create presentations and slide decks for internal and external stakeholders
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.