Remote – WFH – Paid Internship
Are you an ambitious storyteller and complex thinker? Do you enjoy wearing multiple marketing hats?
ODAIA has an exciting opportunity to work in the start-up environment for an ambitious rising star talent looking to upskill and learn to play the role of a digital and social media marketer ready to roll up their sleeves and jump into a fast-paced company! Join us at the beginning of a journey to bring AI products to market for eCommerce and Biopharma.
This is a unique opportunity to come in and build something really big. We have an amazing competitive advantage because of all the development that went into our technology and platform that is currently being used by Fortune 500 companies.
It is an incredible opportunity to get in now as you will get to work on multiple projects and gain immense hands-on experience! We are in high growth mode, so it is all about teamwork and winning together! We have a great product and a very talented and motivated team. The company will be growing extensively over the next 3+ years. We need people who are motivated to be an integral part of this high growth phase. This is the perfect time in the market to come help us build something huge!
What Matters to Us:
ODAIA is a collection of diverse, smart, collaborative, and passionate colleagues working on cutting-edge tech. The company is growing and looking for people who want to be an integral part of bringing to market future-forward technologies.
What We Do:
ODAIA’s Maptual and Multitud are AI-powered sales and marketing insights, automation, and predictive analytics SaaS products for pharma and eCommerce, respectively.
Maptual helps pharma/biotech companies prospect, predict and engage the journeys of their customers in real-time by applying AI to enterprise data for developing smart segmentation, predicting HCP behavior, and triggering hyper-targeted sales and marketing
Next Best Actions to guide omnichannel and field teams’ towards enhanced brand performance.
Multitud helps eCommerce merchants enrich their understanding of their customer personas and identify audience targeting segments based on specific performance goals.
Who We are Looking For:
We are looking for a dynamic, smart, quick-thinking-on-the-feet, hardworking, creative, trustworthy, reliable, and responsible individual with a can-do attitude. They lead projects and make things happen even when it seems impossible. They pay crazy attention to details, but are also visionary enough to see the big picture and prioritize. They don’t mind doing dirty work, and they lead by example.
Given that ODAIA is a fast-paced start-up that is in high-growth mode, this is a unique opportunity to be reporting directly to the Head of Marketing and assisting with all aspects of marketing for at least three product lines: Maptual, Multitud, and ODAIA branding as a whole.
What We Offer
- Working on unique challenges productizing data science in unique new ways.
- Gaining hands-on experience in 3 areas: digital marketing, content market, and social media marketing.
- Chance to work with a talented product engineering team.
- Collaborative startup culture and highly product-driven.
- Tremendous growth and learning opportunities.
- Buddy program with an existing employee to help you navigate the work culture and environment; one-on-one mentorship opportunities to help you develop both soft skills and technical skills.
- We’re located in downtown Toronto but are virtual during COVID. We stay connected through virtual calls, and virtual parties, BYOB!
Your Responsibilities Include
- Contribute fresh new ideas to the team and be self-motivated to plan and deploy these ideas.
- Develop our digital marketing strategy.
- Build out our marketing websites
- Select and deploy our marketing technology platform such as digital analytics, integrations to CRM, scheduling tools, etc.
- Perform data analysis on web analytics, a/b tests, survey feedback, etc.
- Create content across a variety of medium including social, blogs, video, etc.
- Understand our user journeys in our application and build out in-app guides.
Preferred Previous Experience:
- Currently enrolled in a digital marketing & social media management program and wants to
- Prior experience in digital marketing, communications, creative writing, and social media management is an asset.
- B2B and/or market research experience is considered an asset.
- Experience working with eCommerce platforms or experience with Biopharma is an added advantage.
- Strong understanding of customer behaviour and customer journeys and how to develop content for various stages of the funnels for lead acquisition, customer conversion, and retention.
- Proven track record of writing and editing high-impact, professional-quality marketing content in a variety of mediums (email, social, ads, blog content, etc).
- Experience managing social accounts is an asset (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, LinkedIn, etc).
- Flair for visual design, as well as written, storytelling an asset.
- Experience using common marketing automation tools including Active Campaigns, HubSpot, Hootsuite, Canva, etc.
- Knowledge of SEO best practices.
- Ability to assist with scheduling and coordination for asset production with external vendors.
- Ability to create pre-production content planning documents, and slide decks for internal and external presentations.
Skills We’re Looking For:
- Excellent organizational, planning, and coordination skills.
- Ability to multi-task and re-prioritize as needed.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build collaborative relationships.
- Proactive approach in resolving problems and issues.
- Attention to detail; excellent time management skills.
Must have the ability to work in Canada without sponsorship.
ODAIA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. ODAIA does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental status, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit secure.collage.co.