About HiMama and Our Mission:
HiMama is improving learning outcomes for children aged zero to five. We are a social purpose business and certified B Corporation that connects families with the early childhood professionals who serve them. Our goal is to empower early childhood educators with affordable tools that enable them to improve developmental outcomes for the children they work with, while educating parents about the importance of their work. If you are excited about being part of a high-growth tech company focused on making a difference in a highly impactful industry, HiMama is the place for you!
HiMama is a B2B SaaS solution dedicated to improving learning outcomes for children aged zero to five by empowering childcare centers across North America. We are a social purpose business and certified B Corporation that connects millions of families with the early childhood professionals who serve them. Our goal is to empower early childhood educators with affordable tools that enable them to improve developmental outcomes for the children they work with, while educating parents about the importance of their work. If you are excited about being part of a high-growth tech company focused on making a difference in a highly impactful industry, HiMama is the place for you!
We are looking to add a Demand Generation Specialist to our marketing team as we pursue rapid expansion across North America. The ideal candidate is open to learning, has career aspirations to grow into a marketing leader, and is excited to work in SaaS and build best-in-class Marketing campaigns and programs.
The Marketing Team:
Fresh off a groundbreaking $70M Series B fundraise, we are looking for a demand generation marketer to lead a team to fuel our funnel, accelerate awareness, ideate and test new growth strategies, and optimize performance. Reporting directly to the Director, Demand Generation you’ll be a critical leader in the marketing team, be in the driver’s seat to orchestrate multi-channel campaigns, strategize on how to grow and optimize our lead funnel and be one of the critical owners of revenue growth for all things inbound. You will have the opportunity to work cross-functionally with various departments and functions across the business, and to lead and bring complex projects to fruition. You will join a talented team that is motivated, knowledgeable and care deeply about the HiMama brand, customers and partners.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Develop and implement omnichannel nurture programs to engage leads in every step of the funnel and customer lifecycle
- Develop and implement plans for website conversion, program optimization and other digital marketing programs
- Use and manage marketing automation programs to generate leads, accelerate opportunities, and manage automation workflows
- Strategize and optimize multi-channel marketing programs aimed at converting MQLs into SQLs, nurturing prospects, winning back lost opportunities, and educating and upselling customers
- Run A/B tests to optimize program performance, report on results, and share insights with the team
- Work with Marketing and Product to create, test, iterate new ways of reaching prospective customers, as well as new paths for prospective customers to learn about the HiMama product
- Collaborate and work closely with Content Marketing to ideate and prioritize production and release of content that will help you hit your lead engagement and lead conversion targets
- Write and edit compelling product and marketing copy that best position our marketing materials to convert target customers
- Work with web designers and developers to ensure landing pages for your programs are optimized for conversion
- Manage, build, and optimize playbooks on chatbot tools to drive better lead engagement and conversion
- Designing, running, and analyzing website conversion tests (using tools such as Optimizely, Google Optimize, or VWO) in quick succession
- Collaborate closely with Revenue Operations to create/manage workflows for campaign tracking and CRM field updates
What We’re Looking For
- 2 years of experience managing lead generation and content marketing campaigns
- Experience working with marketing automation software such as Marketo, Hubspot, Eloqua, Pardot
- Experience building email nurture programs to turn leads into MQLs and SQLs
- Experience with optimizing landing pages and A/B testing (Optimizely, VWO, Google Optimize)
- Demonstrated experience of driving conversions through digital marketing campaigns
- Experience collaborating with content marketing to build a strategy to convert leads
- Experience running digital marketing analytics and reports
- Cross-functional and collaborative across Marketing functions, as well as with other Revenue teams (Sales, Customer Success)
- Strong communication and presentation skills; able to express ideas clearly both written and verbal
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.