TwentyBN is a Toronto and Berlin based A.I. startup that is building human-like avatars that can interact with you in the real world. We have created an A.I.-powered fitness app, Fitness Ally, in which Allie guides you through workout routines, provides live form correction and pushes you to reach your health goals.
We are looking for an exceptional co-op student to work with us as a Data Analyst/Media Buyer. The role is accountable for driving the analysis of various marketing campaigns and initiatives to optimize efficiency and effectiveness. This includes supporting senior team members in the execution of the marketing strategy, helping to define success metrics and creating reports and dashboards. The role will also leverage testing capabilities to ensure best performing solutions are identified. You will also assist in creating strategy campaigns (including PPC) to gain market share, increase traffic, generate leads, and grow revenue. You must be someone who is able to make smart data-driven decisions to optimize our campaigns.
- Employment Term: Full-time
- Experience: 0 to 2 years
- Education: Must be currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Data Analytics, Marketing, Media Buying or a similar program and in a co-op program.
- Location: Toronto (Remote or In-office)
- Start date: Summer 2020, Fall 2020, Winter 2021
Must be enrolled in post-secondary education co-op program
What you’ll be doing
- Assisting with the preparation of media buying strategies in a clear and concise manner with definable goals.
- Manage media buying campaigns across various platforms.
- Perform regular analysis and optimization of campaigns.
- Compile, integrate and analyze data from multiple sources to help us identify trends, expose new opportunities, and answer ongoing business questions.
- Design and build campaign reports using tools (e.g. Tableau, Google Analytics, Data Studio) to communicate findings and actionable recommendations.
- Analyze A/B testing results to make recommendations to help improve user experience and business results.
- Assist in validating and troubleshooting implementation issues related to marketing.
Who are we looking for?
- Some knowledge of Analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics, Call tracking, Optimizely, Data Studio).
- Familiar with data visualization tools such as Tableau and data visualizations principles and best practices.
- Knowledge of Tag management tools e.g. Google Tag Manager, translating requirements in analytics strategies.
- Some understanding of digital technologies including website, digital advertising, social media and mobile.
- A Multi-Tasker – as you will be working with multiple campaigns and performance marketing metrics on a day to day basis
- A Quick Learner – you will need to learn how to use new technology platforms and know the existing ones inside and out.
- A Problem Solver – You will need to have excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- A Sharp Mind – You must have the overall ability to adapt quickly to new requirements and manage multiple priorities will be critical.
Why you’ll love working here
- Work in a results-driven environment that offers flexible hours, autonomy and responsibility
- As a young tech start-up, the career growth potential is limitless! Every day will present a new opportunity to contribute your ideas, learn from ours and grow together
- Become part of a friendly, diverse team that values trustworthiness, a pioneer spirit and encourages a healthy work-life balance
- Have an immediate impact: your voice will be heard, your opinion will matter, and your ideas will change things
- Work in the thriving downtown Toronto core surrounded by Canada’s hottest tech startups
- Bi-weekly team lunches and monthly team socials
- A fully stocked kitchen with snacks to keep you fuelled (for when we return to our office, post lockdown)
- Competitive salary (paid monthly)
- Personal development allowance (coverage for conferences, continuing education courses, etc.) and a hardware allowance
How to Apply
- PDF copy of your resume
- PDF cover letter explaining why you are the ideal candidate for this role
To apply for this job please visit 20bn.applytojob.com.